BY TARTE #27 in Makeup Brush Sets

tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

Autumn L.
fayetteville
10/10 on these brushes!!!! I love the price for the products and I would say it is a great value. I would not trade my brushes for any other brand and would definitely recommend everyone trying these out.
Jean W.
Nashville, TN
These brushes are good, but are so similar to the Morphe Guilded collection and honestly, I’d rather purchase those cause they’re cheaper. The brushes are soft and apply my makeup great, but $$$.
Kassandra L.
Los Angeles
Tart brushes or the best brush set think you can ever Invest your money in. Their brushes are so soft and it helps blend in your make up so much easier definitely would purchase again
esmeralda m.
San Antonio, TX
Omg these brushes are everything!! They are amazing !! My favorite has to be the short round one for foundation. It spreads it out perfectly on my skin and makes it look so smooth!
Adela M.
The softness is unbelievable. I saw these at Sephora and wanted to buy them so bad but I'm on a budget. Wish I could have grabbed them to start my live videos. I will get them soon
TAMAR M.
I honestly haven’t had the chance to use these brushes yet ... but I’ve heard pretty amazing reviews on them and they are just perfect! Hopefully soon I will get the chance to test them out myself
Alexis E.
This is by far my.favorite if you have this then you are clearly missing out, u highly recommend this to everyone , the packojg and vakue is great and its cheap and affordable
Brittany A.
Macon, GA
Blend effortlessly for an airbrush finish. Works amazing with tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation SPF 15 and tarte Clay Stick Foundation.
sanaz j.
Round Rock, TX
These brushes are great weather they are being used for powder,blush, or eyeshadow.they are soft and feel great on the face. They also apply makeup without smudggeing.
Zainab m.
Santa Clara, CA
Love these brushes you will not be disappointed buying them. these brushes are amazing and Nicol tutorial on them is fantastic. I give these brushes a 10 plus. Enjoy
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL
I've become a fan of tarte cosmetics over the last year. When looking at brushes, these seem to be a good choice to purchase, soft & durable. How much did you spend on this 6 piece brush set?
Carolyn P.
atlanta
I love the way these brushes look but I always have to know if the brushes shed before i buy them. Do they shed? Are they soft? Do the eye brushes blend the products well?
Jenna C.
Queens
How effective does tarte brushes work?
Susmita U.
Wellow walk, Carshalton
Is it actually good and how much is it
Anabel C.