BY TARTE #36 in Makeup Brush Sets

tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

Ashley V.
El Paso, TX
Very fine brushes. I use them almost everyday they’re also very easy to take car is the price is good for the quality I got them at Sephora I have combination skin and they worked perfect I was very satisfied with them
Nicole R.
Gainesville, GA
Love these brushes they are so soft the products you use with them just goes right on so smoothly. My skin type changes so much but these never let me down. There is cheaper ones but the quality on these is so much better!
Robyn Z.
Raymore, MO
This brush set is life! It is a tad pricey, but worth every penny. The brushes are high quality and easy to use. I reach for these brushes daily. I purchased the set online and would purchase the set many times over!
Alyssa T.
Oppelo, AR
Essential brush must have. The brushes are so soft. Products go on so easily. The brushes blend out really well. Especially having dry skin I sometimes run into issues with brushes applying patchy. Purchase today!
Yasmin S.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Theses brushes are so soft and good to work with and it blends the eyeshadow good and the highlight brush its really good work with to all theses brush are amazing. tarte 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio
Nick H.
Hazle Townshp, PA
These brushes are great. The makeup application is smooth and precise. They are super soft and easy to clean. They really help the makeup blend into the face. They are great brushes for their price point.
marily z.
dallas
This combo brushes are amazing. Love the color super high end. Super soft brissles and easy to wash. Blend my makeup so good. Would totally recommend these brushes to everyone. Super satisfied about these brushes
Lindsay B.
One of my favorite brands to get brushes from. They are very soft and glide on your face. One of the best things about them is how simple and cute they are. I use them all the time and I'm extremely satisfied
🎀Wildi P.
Bronx, NY
This set of brushes are the best! are comfortable to grip and apply very well the products! 👌🏼♥️I love the shape of these brushes. The good thing is that I got it on amazon for only $12!👌🏼 GIRLS can use it!
Sharina H.
North Las Vegas
I love this product it’s so amazing the brushes blend out so easily I bought these off of amazon I love them a lot!!!!!!! The brushes are so easy to apply and use I would definitely buy these brushes again!!
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL
I've become a fan of tarte cosmetics over the last year. When looking at brushes, these seem to be a good choice to purchase, soft & durable. How much did you spend on this 6 piece brush set?
Carolyn P.
atlanta
I love the way these brushes look but I always have to know if the brushes shed before i buy them. Do they shed? Are they soft? Do the eye brushes blend the products well?
Jenna C.
Queens
How effective does tarte brushes work?
Susmita U.
Wellow walk, Carshalton
Is it actually good and how much is it
Anabel C.