BY TARTE #36 in Makeup Brush Sets

tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

Jess M.
Excellent quality for a make product, good price and no room for improvement unless you can make it free. Good dupe for more expensive brands, good gift for a teenager learning to do makeup as well. I'd buy again but I still have some, as it last a long time
Edgar O I.
Chicago
Love love love these brushes. Specially the highlight fan brush. That one is my go to highlight brush. I’m sure that they are more great brushes but why bother looking for something better when these get the job done and more.
Lauren T.
idaho falls, ID
These brushes are long lasting and work very well. I bought them at sephora and have loved them ever since. They are pricey but worth the cost. I have oily skin and they help keep it to a minimum by packing in the foundation.
Barbara C.
Henderson , KY
🙌🏼These brushes🙌🏼 They are absolutely AMAZING. I love everything from Tarte, like literally haven’t found a product I don’t like, but these brushes are so soft, affordable, and make application easy. They are absolutely gorgeous by the way!!
Cinthia C.
1010 bryant av apt 5G bronx ny
I definitely need blushes in my life like ASAP , I would definitely buy this , like it seems easy to apply and great to use and awesome handles too , my Skyrim is my so sensitive so this look like it would have a soft spot to it definitely 💯
👑Maria👑 S.
Las Vegas
I love this set of brushes because they put my makeup in place and I bought it on there website. Even though it’s pricey I love it. It’s easy to apply my makeup and I am satisfied on how my makeup turns out with this brushes
Mia J.
These are my all time fave brushes! They are so soft and I feel like I reach for the foundation brush and fan brush more than the others. I also love how it has gold handles and it is created by my fave youtuber and Tarte.
Jillian N.
Indianapolis, IN
This brush set is excellent quality. It comes with the perfect brush for any makeup routine. From eyeshadow, to blush, to concealer, to blender. It covers it all! I love this set. I have been using it for the last year.
Asma S.
I love this brush set. All the brushes are perfect for exactly what they're made for. They're pricey but definitely worth it. I don't think they'd be a problem for anyone with sensitive skin. I would definitely buy again
Ashley V.
El Paso, TX
Very fine brushes. I use them almost everyday they’re also very easy to take car is the price is good for the quality I got them at Sephora I have combination skin and they worked perfect I was very satisfied with them
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL
I've become a fan of tarte cosmetics over the last year. When looking at brushes, these seem to be a good choice to purchase, soft & durable. How much did you spend on this 6 piece brush set?
Carolyn P.
atlanta
I love the way these brushes look but I always have to know if the brushes shed before i buy them. Do they shed? Are they soft? Do the eye brushes blend the products well?
Jenna C.
Queens
How effective does tarte brushes work?
Susmita U.
Wellow walk, Carshalton
Is it actually good and how much is it
Anabel C.