BY TARTE

tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

🎀Wildi P.
Bronx, NY
This set of brushes are the best! are comfortable to grip and apply very well the products! 👌🏼♥️I love the shape of these brushes. The good thing is that I got it on amazon for only $12!👌🏼 GIRLS can use it!
Lauren N.
Coraopolis, PA
This is such a great set of brushes. I love keeping them out on my vanity in a cute cup because they are so ascetically pleasing to look at. I am obsessed with the foundation brush. All the the bristles are super soft and feel great on my face. I would definitely repurchase these.
Nicole S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I am usually the biggest Tarte fan, but this brushes were not my most favorite. Two of the brushes felt too loose to really do anything (the shadow brush and the face brush). I wasn't sure if I was even using them correctly. The bristles are really soft, but they are just very loose
Brooke M.
Portland, OR
The tarte 6-pc brush set has everything you need for your daily makeup routine! My skin is very sensitive and these brushed do not irritate my skin at all. They are easy to clean and long lasting quality. I would recommend buying this set to have all you need in one kit!
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
well i bought this product because Nicol Concillio is one of my favorite Youtubers of all time and the Tarte brushes never disappoint. this collection was no different. they are heavy duty and feel luxurious. they apply your eyeshadow foundation and powders beautifully too!
Anna H.
Philadelphia
Decent brush set. Easy to use and clean. Worth the price. Use this everyday! Recommend getting brush cleaner and cleaning atleast once a month. Very soft and fine brushes so you can tell it is high quality! Also the design is pretty of these. Work great with all products.
Cierra F.
Blue Springs, MO
I ordered this brush pack when it first released and they were SO soft and SO pretty. The handles don't get smudge marks from your hands which I loved because they still look pretty. I still use all of them to this day and they are all still in perfect condition! Love Nicol too!
Esmie R.
853 cedar av holtville ca
Okay so I do recommend these brushes bc I’ve had the whole set and I loved them ! Easy to apply and use with the make up I had. Would use them often to do foundation eyeshadow and highlight and I was absolutely satisfied. They did get old though so I stoped using them.
Kelli C.
New Jersey
I absolutely love Tarte brushes. Not only do they work really good, but they are always so pretty and I usually put them on display on my makeup table. I like to use the fan brush for my highlighter and it looks great when I use this brush! I would buy again.
Janey B.
Great value for the set. I got this set about a year ago and have gotten tons of use out of these brushes. I am not in love with the kabuki brush, but mainly because I am a beauty blender user. They are soft, good quality and look really pretty on my vanity.
Susmita U.
Wellow walk, Carshalton
Is it actually good and how much is it
Yuriko T.
C torre ejidal mza 104 lt6 col sta ma gpe las torres 54743 Cuautitlán Izcalli
Wuuuau qué lindas brochas me encantarian unas se ven super suaves
Anabel C.
Phoenix
Are these brushes good?
Jenna C.
Queens
How effective does tarte brushes work?
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL
I've become a fan of tarte cosmetics over the last year. When looking at brushes, these seem to be a good choice to purchase, soft & durable. How much did you spend on this 6 piece brush set?