BY TARTE #34 in Makeup Brush Sets

tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

Aliza p.
Tate's makeup brushes are fantastic. They apply so smoothly they are me favorite. The brushes are really good to blend in foundation and other makeup products. Another thing is that the Brissils at the end never fall out.
Julie N.
Fountain Vly, CA
By FAR the best brushes I owned. I get so many complements on these brushes I wish I was able to buy them again go save. The fan brush is perfect! And I am still using it. I believe they were around 45 dollars for 5 brushes! I bought them right away and is still my top brushes to use right now
Jennifer M.
bensalem, PA
never did I try this product but my boyfriend who passed away in a car crash gave me brushes just like this from Ulta for Christmas and I loved them so much and still do :) <3 they are the best brushes and I so would love to try these ...... if you give me the change to do so !!!!!
Holly H.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I use this set every single day!!! I am sad that its limited edition. I love the gold and that the brushes are so high quality! Its one of those brush sets that does it all. Some sets come with too many pointless brushes. This set is perfect! The brush I use the least is the fan brush. I like it but my highlight comes out better with other brushes!
Nicole S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I am usually the biggest Tarte fan, but this brushes were not my most favorite. Two of the brushes felt too loose to really do anything (the shadow brush and the face brush). I wasn't sure if I was even using them correctly. The bristles are really soft, but they are just very loose
Emily P.
Bay Harbor Island
Tarte brushes are one of the best brushes I've probably tried on so far. They applie super soft and are not even that pricey compared to other brushes. This brush is suitable for sensitive skin type and even dry skin. They also give great touches to your makeup. GREAT BRUSHES !!
Lauren N.
Edinboro, PA
This is such a great set of brushes. I love keeping them out on my vanity in a cute cup because they are so ascetically pleasing to look at. I am obsessed with the foundation brush. All the the bristles are super soft and feel great on my face. I would definitely repurchase these.
Jillian W.
The only brushes I have been using lately. For my foundation, setting powder, highlight, eyes, it has it all!!! The packaging comes super cute with a little case as well. The brushes are so soft on your skin, which makes for an AMAZING blend job. I can’t stray away from these for a long time!
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
well i bought this product because Nicol Concillio is one of my favorite Youtubers of all time and the Tarte brushes never disappoint. this collection was no different. they are heavy duty and feel luxurious. they apply your eyeshadow foundation and powders beautifully too!
Cierra F.
Independence , MO
I ordered this brush pack when it first released and they were SO soft and SO pretty. The handles don't get smudge marks from your hands which I loved because they still look pretty. I still use all of them to this day and they are all still in perfect condition! Love Nicol too!
Carolyn P.
atlanta
I love the way these brushes look but I always have to know if the brushes shed before i buy them. Do they shed? Are they soft? Do the eye brushes blend the products well?
Susmita U.
Wellow walk, Carshalton
Is it actually good and how much is it
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL
I've become a fan of tarte cosmetics over the last year. When looking at brushes, these seem to be a good choice to purchase, soft & durable. How much did you spend on this 6 piece brush set?
Deniece B.
Nederland
Are these brushes fluffy so Yes do they blend Good because most of the time if brushes are super fluffly there’re not Good a blending
Natalee K.
Eugene, OR
Do these leave brush lines?