BY TARTE

tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
That short haired buff brush is the bomb dot com! It really helps press the foundation into your skin making it stick very well and full in any creases, pores or otherwise and leaves a great finish. The shadow brushes are good too but I prefer a smaller and more first lip brush so I use the smallest one as a brow filler brush instead. The stippling brush is great and I love that it's white because I can see how well I've cleaned it when I am removing old makeup. The fan brush is great for highlight. It's kind of missing a blush brush but that's cool because I am not really into blush as a have naturally rosy cheeks but I suppose you could use the stippling or fan brushes to substitute.
Tabitha S.
Tarte brushes aren’t really my favorite. But with that being said it was because the set I got the fibers kept falling out. It was killing me to use them. So honestly I don’t recommend them but like I said it was just the set I received. I think it was just a error in manufacturing and maybe they just didn’t catch it. Some people love them. Just not my cup of tea.
Jessica D.
Lakewood, WA
Tarte brushes are great. I only have 2 sets but they have become incorporated into my daily routine. They have the perfect weight and feel nice in the hand. They are beautiful to say the least and blend and apply so nicely!
Annie F.
These brushes are so perfect and versatile, especially for someone who is just starting to get into makeup. The bristles are soft, the handles are beautiful, they're easy to clean and they're really not as expensive as I think they could be. They feel like luxury pieces but at budget prices!
Amber S.
Elyria, OH
Like other brush brands, Tarte can be expensive. This set was a great value, though. I've had these brushes for at least one year and they have held up well with repeated use and cleaning. Minimal shedding and easy to clean, they work well, however can soak up a lot of product if you're not paying attention or not cleaning regularly. If you're looking for good quality brushes to play around with, give this set a try!
Nichole K.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this set so much. The brushes are super soft and very pretty. The only complaint I have is that the fan brush came a little messed up (but that could have just been mine) and the kabuki brush is a little short bristled so the metal edge of the handle hits my face if I try to angle the brush. But it's a really good deal, great price, great quality, good assortment of brushes. I highly recommend this set.
Lisa Marie W.
Land o lakes , FL
Love these brushes . They are so soft . Make ur makeup flawless . No streaks . No harsh rubbing . No lines. Blend makeup so easily . Barely any effort needed . Amazing brushes . Also very easy to clean
dina g.
Lovington, NM
I really like the Tarte 6-piece brush Set by Nicol Concilio. I use these brushes everyday and they are a must for my makeup routine. To me I'd say they are a good price compared to some brands. They blend nicely and apply good I'd recommend them to someone.

Marzia B.
Tarte is one of the best brands out there. This brush set is very soft and works well with your makeup products. The brushes look great as well with the golden covers. I recommend these brushes. They give a very nice finishing touch to your overall quality of makeup especially the highlighter brush from my personal experience. tarte 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio
Annie S.
Elgin
I personally love tarte makeup but to be honest I’ve never tried the brushes. I really wanted to try the brushes so I bought the family that has six brushes. Not lying but the brushes are so soft and when you are applying it doesn’t smudge everywhere. You can definitely use it for everything. Not expensive, decent price.
Susmita U.
Wellow walk, Carshalton
Is it actually good and how much is it
Anabel C.
Phoenix
Are these brushes good?
Yuriko T.
C torre ejidal mza 104 lt6 col sta ma gpe las torres 54743 Cuautitlán Izcalli
Wuuuau qué lindas brochas me encantarian unas se ven super suaves
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL
I've become a fan of tarte cosmetics over the last year. When looking at brushes, these seem to be a good choice to purchase, soft & durable. How much did you spend on this 6 piece brush set?
alyssa m.
Queens
How effective does tarte brushes work?