BY TARTE #58 in Makeup Brush Sets

tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

• Do the bristles ever come out while applying make...Be the first to answer!
  • I love the way these brushes look but I always have to know if the ...1 Answers
  • I've become a fan of tarte cosmetics over the last year. When looki...1 Answers
Natalia V.
Natalia V.
San Diego, CA
I mostly used cheap brushes that would come in a 24 piece set but let me say, I am ready to throw those out. These brushes are INSANELY soft & this set has a brush for pretty much everything. I don't normally wear foundation but just because of this set I started wearing it again just so I had a reason to use the foundation brush. Such a great buy & I've already recommended it to all my friends. I have no regrets at all.
Blair D.
Blair D.
Kilmarnock , VA
Review for: tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio
I don't usually buy into these collaborations but I needed some new brushes and this was a great price and from a brand I already know and love so I got it. These bruises are beautiful and soft but they feel a little light and cheap to me. I have been using them for about a week and love all of them, I have washed them twice and they washed a dried beautifully. No shedding or fraying. I love this set.
Yvonne G.
Yvonne G.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio
I looooooveeeee these brushes ,not only are they gorgeous but they are so soft but not too soft to where they don't do the job,they apply makeup flawless!
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Harlingen, TX
Review for: tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio
Ordered these bad boys off the Macy's website and I just fell in love with them when I got them in the mail. Good quality soft brushes and great color .
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Oceanside, NY
Awesome brushes- everything you need all in 1 affordable set. Brushes are SOFT and feel high quality. Happy I splurged and love Tarte.
Kelli S.
Kelli S.
Walhalla, SC
Review for: tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio
I love these brushes! This was a steal, 6 great quality brushes under 40 bucks! I use these brushes daily.
Micah M.
Micah M.
Temecula
Review for: tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio
This brush set made a huge difference for me. Too bad they were limited edition or I would say buy ittttt! I'm sure they have a similar set though. Anyway, these brushes are sooo soft fluffy. The blending brush has made it so easy for me to create soft blended eye looks that I never knew I was capable of creating before. The kabuki is perfect for getting your foundation on nice and smooth. And my favorite of course the big fluffy powder brush, its sooo soft. Tarte brushes are the best!
Kiesa H.
Kiesa H.
Canton, OH
Review for: tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio
I bought this collection mainly to support Nicol Concillio and because tarte is my favorite brand! And these brushes were great! Nothing super special or out of the ordinary but I do love the gold detailing and they do work great! Definitely do not regret buying!
Kailyn B.
Kailyn B.
Summerville
Review for: tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio
This Russia is the ball of I lose all the brushes in here I think they're all perfect create an amazing look on your face and just make your face a piece of art that you really never want to take off but it's amazing if I was you I would totally get this
Jess F.
Jess F.
Portsmouth
Review for: tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio
These brushes are so soft and do an amazing job at applying my make up. They are easy to clean and don't lose their shape easily. Out of all the brushes I have I would say these are my favorite! tarte 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio
Carolyn P.
Carolyn P.
atlanta
I love the way these brushes look but I always have to know if the brushes shed before i buy them. Do they shed? Are they soft? Do the eye brushes blend the products well?
Julie G.
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL
I've become a fan of tarte cosmetics over the last year. When looking at brushes, these seem to be a good choice to purchase, soft & durable. How much did you spend on this 6 piece brush set?
Annet R.
Annet R.
Rexburg, ID
Are the brushes rough..? Do they fall apart easily while Appling makeup..? Are they well designed and easy to clean ..??
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
Northport , AL
Do the bristles ever come out while applying makeup?