BY TARTE #2 in Makeup Brush Sets

tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

• Do the bristles ever come out while applying make...Be the first to answer!
  • I love the way these brushes look but I always have to know if th...1 Answers
  • I've become a fan of tarte cosmetics over the last year. When loo...1 Answers
Natalia V.
Natalia V.
San Diego, CA
I mostly used cheap brushes that would come in a 24 piece set but let me say, I am ready to throw those out. These brushes are INSANELY soft & this set has a brush for pretty much everything. I don't normally wear foundation but just because of this set I started wearing it again just so I had a reason to use the foundation brush. Such a great buy & I've already recommended it to all my friends. I have no regrets at all.
Blair D.
Blair D.
Kilmarnock , VA
I don't usually buy into these collaborations but I needed some new brushes and this was a great price and from a brand I already know and love so I got it. These bruises are beautiful and soft but they feel a little light and cheap to me. I have been using them for about a week and love all of them, I have washed them twice and they washed a dried beautifully. No shedding or fraying. I love this set.
Yvonne G.
Yvonne G.
San Antonio, TX
I looooooveeeee these brushes ,not only are they gorgeous but they are so soft but not too soft to where they don't do the job,they apply makeup flawless!
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Harlingen, TX
Ordered these bad boys off the Macy's website and I just fell in love with them when I got them in the mail. Good quality soft brushes and great color .
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Oceanside, NY
Awesome brushes- everything you need all in 1 affordable set. Brushes are SOFT and feel high quality. Happy I splurged and love Tarte.
Kelli S.
Kelli S.
Walhalla, SC
I love these brushes! This was a steal, 6 great quality brushes under 40 bucks! I use these brushes daily.
kevine k.
kevine k.
SILVER SPRING, MD
So, I had a few reservations about the Tarte Tarteist x @NicolConcilio Brush Set ($39) simply because I was a bit disappointed with the Tarte Stroke of Midnight Brush Set that released with the Tarte Holiday 2015 Collection. I wasn’t quite sure what to expect from this new makeup brush set. But I digress, here’s a little more info about the set and I’ll get into my review of the set shortly.  The Tarte Tarteist x @NicolConcilio Brush Set is a limited edition makeup brush set that’s fairly priced and includes six full-size makeup brushes hand selected by Instgram and youTuber, Nicol Concilio. The set is quite hyped and sold out about its debut late last month! It was recently restocked so, for those interested, it is now available at tarte.com.
JOCELYN G.
JOCELYN G.
Durham
I really like this six pieceOh brushes they are really good I like how it defines my highlights but I’m in need of a new set of new stock one so I was trying to get ones but when I looked them up they were really expensive so I decided to get ones and I got them but then they didn’t county right so I didn’t decided to give my money back I just left it like that like you want but I really recommended they’re good for your highlights this is good for putting your lectures on the really good for everything Eric Amanda hundred percent
Micah M.
Micah M.
Temecula , CA
This brush set made a huge difference for me. Too bad they were limited edition or I would say buy ittttt! I'm sure they have a similar set though. Anyway, these brushes are sooo soft fluffy. The blending brush has made it so easy for me to create soft blended eye looks that I never knew I was capable of creating before. The kabuki is perfect for getting your foundation on nice and smooth. And my favorite of course the big fluffy powder brush, its sooo soft. Tarte brushes are the best!
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Gainesville
This is a decent brush set. I have had it for less than a year and the eye shadow brush already broke. It really isn't the best and for 40 dollars, I would rather use a drugstore brand  and replace them when they break. The foundation brush is good and the eye shadow was good too until it broke... I personally would not buy this again.
Carolyn P.
Carolyn P.
atlanta
I love the way these brushes look but I always have to know if the brushes shed before i buy them. Do they shed? Are they soft? Do the eye brushes blend the products well?
Julie G.
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL
I've become a fan of tarte cosmetics over the last year. When looking at brushes, these seem to be a good choice to purchase, soft & durable. How much did you spend on this 6 piece brush set?
Natalee K.
Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
Do these leave brush lines?
Annet R.
Annet R.
Rexburg, ID
Are the brushes rough..? Do they fall apart easily while Appling makeup..? Are they well designed and easy to clean ..??
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
Northport , AL
Do the bristles ever come out while applying makeup?