BY TARTE

Tarte 5-Pc. Tarteist Trove Collector's Set, Created for Macy's Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new) see more...

kandiss J.
I cant tell you how much i love this set. The eyeshadows are gorgeous. They blend beautifully and are nicely pigmented. The highlighter is hands down my favorite highlighter. The blush and the bronzer are super pretty on me and go well with my skin tone and hair coloring. The lip gloss is a lovely shade of neutral pink. The eyeliner and masquara are the cherry on top, they go on so flawlessly and stay on. I highly recommend this set for yourself or as a gift. Its worth every penny. I truly love it.
Laura M.
Whittier , CA
Hubby just bought this Holiday pallet for me and I absolutely love it! I plan on gifting one to my sister for Christmas. The eyeshadow are creamy and blend able. Others have complained of fallout but if you make sure to hit the excess off your brush before applying like I always do, than this won't be a problem at all. The shades of bronzer, blush, and highlight will work for all skin tones
Evelyn W.
I absolutely love this set! My boyfriend accidentally gave me this Christmas present early but I am so thankful and I have used it every day since! All the eye shadows are gorgeous. Every time I try a new one I get excited! They are very pigmented. The set even comes with a mini eyeliner and mascara. I even liked the lip paint color that came in this set. This was definitely a perfect gift!
Audrey N.
Huntsville, AL
Love this! The amount of looks you can create with this palette is endless! Also, the bronzer, blush, and highlight in the palette are beautiful! The lipgloss included is also super pigmented and a great nude gloss shade
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Just received my Tarte palette this morning and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it!!!🙋‍♀️ I've used Tarte products quite a lot to know how beautiful and pigmented their eyeshadows/palettes are, or just their formulas in general. I did find the far right line in the palette to be somewhat light coverage, which is definitely not a let down. All palettes need to have this in order to build little by little the perfect shade when not wanting to much in one application. The variety of 24 eyeshadow shades in shimmer, glitter, & matte are just beautiful and can for sure give you hundreds of looks, from that subtle natural feel to a more dramatic sexy one. The contour, highlight, and blush that come with it are very strong and bright❤ But the highlight is my favorite along with the mascara that just paired perfectly with my tarantula lashes lol I recommend this beauty 100%!!! Somehow everyone should have one of these collection palettes in their vanity collection.😁
Sumara K.
vienna
I love this palette!!! It's so amazing the colors are so gorgeous i would definitely recommend this eyebrow palette! Tarte has amazing collection. It's good for parties, holiday party and many other occasions!
Gloria S.
Tempe, AZ
My mom gave me this as an early christmas gift! The colors are pretty natural, not that bad but not as great as normal Tarte eye shadows, the bronzer is pretty good, so is the mino eyeliner and the blush!
Renee V.
Weston
The palette of shadows are all gorgeous. Plus the bronzer/highlighter/blush is awesome and the lip, eyeliner and mascara are bomb! This is great for travel and the pigmentation is out of this world!
Samantha Z.
It’s an everything in one, perfect for traveling and a great deal. Not only to you get a eyeshadow palette but a blush, bronzer, highlighter, mascara and a lipstick.
Alena M.
Santa Maria
tarte Cosmetics this palette is so well put together i reay love the layout has a single big pilot with a big mirror the then on one side it includes a drawer with the blush the bronzer and highlight and which is very thoughtful and then it has another drawer on the other side with a eye mascara eyeliner and lipstick and I think that it's a great deal was $48 its Macy's exclusive I recommend it to everybody and it's a great Christmas gift and I think that anybody would love it👏👏❤👌😍
#giftcrush
Linda P.
How many matte shades in it