BY TARTE

Tarte 5-Pc. Tarteist Trove Collector's Set, Created for Macy's Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new) see more...

Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Just received my Tarte palette this morning and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it!!!🙋‍♀️ I've used Tarte products quite a lot to know how beautiful and pigmented their eyeshadows/palettes are, or just their formulas in general. I did find the far right line in the palette to be somewhat light coverage, which is definitely not a let down. All palettes need to have this in order to build little by little the perfect shade when not wanting to much in one application. The variety of 24 eyeshadow shades in shimmer, glitter, & matte are just beautiful and can for sure give you hundreds of looks, from that subtle natural feel to a more dramatic sexy one. The contour, highlight, and blush that come with it are very strong and bright❤ But the highlight is my favorite along with the mascara that just paired perfectly with my tarantula lashes lol I recommend this beauty 100%!!! Somehow everyone should have one of these collection palettes in their vanity collection.😁
Alena M.
Santa Maria
tarte Cosmetics this palette is so well put together i reay love the layout has a single big pilot with a big mirror the then on one side it includes a drawer with the blush the bronzer and highlight and which is very thoughtful and then it has another drawer on the other side with a eye mascara eyeliner and lipstick and I think that it's a great deal was $48 its Macy's exclusive I recommend it to everybody and it's a great Christmas gift and I think that anybody would love it👏👏❤👌😍
#giftcrush
Evelyn W.
I absolutely love this set! My boyfriend accidentally gave me this Christmas present early but I am so thankful and I have used it every day since! All the eye shadows are gorgeous. Every time I try a new one I get excited! They are very pigmented. The set even comes with a mini eyeliner and mascara. I even liked the lip paint color that came in this set. This was definitely a perfect gift!
kandiss J.
I cant tell you how much i love this set. The eyeshadows are gorgeous. They blend beautifully and are nicely pigmented. The highlighter is hands down my favorite highlighter. The blush and the bronzer are super pretty on me and go well with my skin tone and hair coloring. The lip gloss is a lovely shade of neutral pink. The eyeliner and masquara are the cherry on top, they go on so flawlessly and stay on. I highly recommend this set for yourself or as a gift. Its worth every penny. I truly love it.
Laura M.
Whittier, CA
Hubby just bought this Holiday pallet for me and I absolutely love it! I plan on gifting one to my sister for Christmas. The eyeshadow are creamy and blend able. Others have complained of fallout but if you make sure to hit the excess off your brush before applying like I always do, than this won't be a problem at all. The shades of bronzer, blush, and highlight will work for all skin tones
Samah I.
Westlake
This palette set is amazing. The combination of eyeshadow colors are perfect for any day or event. Very effective. Love the mascara and lip gloss that it comes with. Also included is highlight, blush and bronzer. Definitely will recommend this. Tarte 5-Pc. Tarteist Trove Collector's Set, Created for Macy's
Daphne W.
Luxurious soft and silky shadows & blushes in a great variety of colors to choose from for a wonderfully pretty or playful look. Not to mention the other goodies that came with too (Mascara and gloss). Macys has a great deal going for this set!!! Definitely worth purchasing!!! Highly recommend, especially if you Love Tarte!!!
Sumara K.
vienna
I love this palette!!! It's so amazing the colors are so gorgeous i would definitely recommend this eyebrow palette! Tarte has amazing collection. It's good for parties, holiday party and many other occasions!
Gloria S.
Tempe, AZ
My mom gave me this as an early christmas gift! The colors are pretty natural, not that bad but not as great as normal Tarte eye shadows, the bronzer is pretty good, so is the mino eyeliner and the blush!
Brittany S.
Newark, OH
My fiancé bought me this set for my birthday and of course, it's another great product from Tarte! The colors are very pigmented and there are many different things in this set to give you multiple different looks. It was extremely affordable for him as well, under $40 with all of the online coupon codes. I would highly recommend!