BY TARTE #47 in Skincare Sets

Ensure your skin looks firmer, brighter, and smoother even on the go! Get all the skin-rejuvenating benefits of Tarte's pure maracuja oil in a convenient and easy-to-use rollerball applicator. Great for targeted application around the nose and under...

idacia m.
idacia m.
providence,ri
firecreek jerky Firecreek Jerky is a brand launched by Ryan Hansen based out of Jerseyville, IL. He got it off the ground in February 2016.

Hansen has been making "small batch" jerky from his family's meat business for the past three years. He makes jerky using USDA Choice Angus Beef. Since then, he's secured a deal with USDA inspected co-packer and is now relaunching the brand.

According to Firecreek Jerky, this Black Pepper is described as based on their Original variety, but adds, "...just the right amount of perfectly ground black pepper". It's also labeled as, "all natural" and "minimally processed".
Camille R.
Camille R.
Maracuja oil is my skin saving oil. I was an argan oil religious user until this... I rotate with this and argan and my skin is flawlessly moisturized even with my high doses of tretinoin every night. These rollers are so cute and great for sampling your favorites. The packaging and branding has sold me only because the products are worthy. I mix with c serum every other morning under moisturizer and pat into skin every other night after retin a.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Fort Lauderdale, Fl
I love this Roller ball set. I've been using it for about 4 months and just now started using my last roller ball. I use it everyday. For work and school and it's very easy to apply and fits right in my pouch. I would buy it. This was given to me as a gift and I've been obsessed. Ever since.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Cincinnati, Ohio
And a person to always buy tart products so when I saw this I instantly fell in love with the packaging and the overall product itself. It really gave me to scan I was looking for and it really hydrated. I am sensitive to oily skin and it did not bother whatsoever. It kept me luminesce and glowing whenever I needed to feel like I need to glow
Zunaira A.
Zunaira A.
Puyallup
I never really use this brand but everybody says that they really liked it and the packaging is beautiful and I would really like to use it and buy this it's so beautiful.  Yeah if I use it then I will tell how the brand looked. Lot of my friends said that they liked it.👌🏻👌🏻
Smmy K.
Smmy K.
My friend receives products even before their release free since she's a mua. She let me use these and let me tell you... so far my favorite high lighters of all time. Recommend these for a bright and glory highlight that isn't too packed. Even the smallest amount makes a great difference
Sidra P.
Sidra P.
Owings Mills
LOVE THIS PRODUCT so much I've seen videos about on YouTube and I was curious if it actually is good so I bought it and GIRL u need this its not sticky like others cause I've tried other rollers for cheaper and they're not worth the money so go and grab this!!!!!!
Maria C.
Maria C.
I love these roll oily there the best I've tried i definitely love this product . I use them repeatedly i cant stop using them . Its a great value not so pricey. I love the packaging its so marvelous. I would buy it a million times if i could its a reapeater.
deanna m.
deanna m.
Essex fells
I love the marajuca oil. It is very light weight, not heavy. Does not cause clogged pores or breakouts of anything of that nature. it has no fragrance which is nice. The eye dropper is good for application and I would most deff purchase it again
Maureen K.
Maureen K.
Sicklerville
Tarte's Maracuja oil has multiple uses and benefits. The most dramatic of these benefits is the difference in my skin. A couple of drops to my face before sleep and a couple drops under my foundation. Creates a glowing healthy looking skin