BY TARTE

Tarte 3-Pc. Tarteist Lip Set Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new) see more...

Kelsey V.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love this lip set! This was my first time trying any of the tarteist lip products and because of this kit, I absolutely love them! My favorite is the matte color because it dries down super fast and doesn’t rub off very easily so it’s very long wearing! I don’t like the gloss as much because I’m just not a gloss person and find that they’re just too sticky for me, but both of these colors are super pretty and wearable for an everyday look. The lip crayon/lip pencil matches the matte color really well which is such a plus!
Alexandria D.
Laurium, MI
I bought two of these trio sets. One for myself, and one for a gift. They both come off very easily, and are not l because my lasting what so ever. They’re easy to apply. I would recommend these if you weren’t looking for something long lasting.
Kaitlyn a.
Goldsboro, NC
Have to say this little lip set is growing on me!
At first I thought it would be too dark for me.. but the more I wear it the more I love it!
Love the feel it gives me on my lips and it lasts a good while on my lips!
I recommend!
Next purchase from my favorite makeup line I will be looking for a more pinky nude!
Marlene x.
I really like this brand I recently started wearing this product again and I love how soft it makes my lips feel after I apply. I also like their other products
Isabella M.
California Calabasas
Got it for my birthday and loved it it was easy to apply and it like I had nothing on it is very effictive in my makeup routine
Megan R.
United States
Great product. Stays on a long time. The color is very vivid as well. Definitely have recommended it to others.
Stephanie K.
Seneca Rocks
Love the pigments and colors. Great gift idea 🎁 I would highly recommend this product. I love it.
hayley M.
Wow I love this set! The lip liner is super creamy and very easy to apply, the gloss is also very easy to apply and feels comfortable to wear and it's very pigmented. I highly recommend.
Jennyfer W.
Tarte es una de mis marcas favorita la verdad todo sobre ellos me encanta. Lo unico que son un poco caro pero ellos ponen muchos descuentos en sus paginas