tarte 24.7 Natural Lip Sheer SPF 15 Twilight SPF 15 uploaded by member-af9ab9090tarte 24.7 Natural Lip Sheer SPF 15 Twilight SPF 15 uploaded by leanna b.tarte 24.7 Natural Lip Sheer SPF 15 Twilight SPF 15 uploaded by leanna b.

BY TARTE

What it is:A vitamin-E enhanced, budge-proof lip tint with SPF 15.What it is formulated to do: Soothe your lips and add a soft color with these gloss in a tube that are perfect for tossing into a beach bag. Mango and cocoa butters moisturize and soften lips for a natural look, but even better. What it is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Petro-Chemicals- Phthalates

Ella Y.

mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

I like the scent. this feels so good in the
lips. It makes it soft and smooth. it smells really good. I love it! it is very
affordable. it is not expensive at all. It has a nice scent to it. It is also
long lasting. I use this product four to six times a week. i definitely
recommend it to others get yours now!

idacia m.
idacia m.
Cranston , RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
firecreek jerky Firecreek Jerky is a brand launched by Ryan Hansen based out of Jerseyville, IL. He got it off the ground in February 2016.

Hansen has been making "small batch" jerky from his family's meat business for the past three years. He makes jerky using USDA Choice Angus Beef. Since then, he's secured a deal with USDA inspected co-packer and is now relaunching the brand.

According to Firecreek Jerky, this Black Pepper is described as based on their Original variety, but adds, "...just the right amount of perfectly ground black pepper". It's also labeled as, "all natural" and "minimally processed".
Amy S.
Amy S.
Saginaw
I love the smoothness , the color is perfect for what I call naked kissed lips with bonus of sun protection, last all day long without one touch up,  this is easy to use and to keep sharpened. I'm a repeat user & will always buy because it's long lasting, not to pricy,  & it's a product I would reccomend to others looking for a great lip sheer.
Angie B.
Angie B.
Eagle
This lip gloss gives a great, shiny tint to your lips making them appear fuller. I bought direct from Tarte's website after I received a 15% coupon via email. It lasts a long time and matches my tone great. Would definitely try another color next time and add to my collection. Tarte products are great.
leanna b.
leanna b.
Wheelersburg, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte24.7 natural lip sheer spf 15 twilight. Sheer protective shades for a healthy gorgouse pout. What is used for 24/7 lip sheer spf is formulated with ultra -moisturizing mango butter and vitamin W for a smooth coverage. tarte 24.7 Natural Lip Sheer SPF 15
Britt E.
Britt E.
Minneapolis , MN
Love these lip liners they come a large variety of natural looking colors! They go on supper smooth and last all day! I've been using them all summer and will definitely be buying them again and would recommend them to anyone wanting/looking for a great neutral liner!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lips stuff it's so nice. I like that it has spf in it. The color is really pretty. I would buy it again. It met all my expectations. It wasn't that expensive and is long lasting. I reallyy liked it . I use it everyday and get so many compliments.
ash:) P.
ash:) P.
Parker
Beauty Junkie Expert
In love with  this lip sheer. It makes my lips you're hydrated and soft. I have used this lip sheer for the first time recently and is super easy to apply and use. I bought this from my local ulta but you can buy it on Sephoras website or the tarte website. 10/10 recommend this and I would love to try the others.
Elyssa F.
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the tarte sheer natural lip tint. Most of my make up looks on a daily basis is natural. I like to use the nude colored lips and also a lot of browns greens and Rose colored for the eyes. Even when I don't wear make up I will wear a lightly tinted lip color or a gloss.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite make a product simply because it's honestly so great you're definitely not my expectations and surpass them in many ways super easy to apply and you can even use it like when you're getting ready for work or something I recommended to  others