tarte 24.7 Natural Lip Sheer SPF 15 Twilight SPF 15 uploaded by member-af9ab9090tarte 24.7 Natural Lip Sheer SPF 15 Twilight SPF 15 uploaded by leanna b.tarte 24.7 Natural Lip Sheer SPF 15 Twilight SPF 15 uploaded by leanna b.

BY TARTE

What it is:A vitamin-E enhanced, budge-proof lip tint with SPF 15.What it is formulated to do: Soothe your lips and add a soft color with these gloss in a tube that are perfect for tossing into a beach bag. Mango and cocoa butters moisturize and soften lips for a natural look, but even better. What it is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Petro-Chemicals- Phthalates

Ella Y.

mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

I like the scent. this feels so good in the
lips. It makes it soft and smooth. it smells really good. I love it! it is very
affordable. it is not expensive at all. It has a nice scent to it. It is also
long lasting. I use this product four to six times a week. i definitely
recommend it to others get yours now!

Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
I love the tarte sheer natural lip tint. Most of my make up looks on a daily basis is natural. I like to use the nude colored lips and also a lot of browns greens and Rose colored for the eyes. Even when I don't wear make up I will wear a lightly tinted lip color or a gloss.
leanna b.
Wheelersburg, OH
Tarte24.7 natural lip sheer spf 15 twilight. Sheer protective shades for a healthy gorgouse pout. What is used for 24/7 lip sheer spf is formulated with ultra -moisturizing mango butter and vitamin W for a smooth coverage. tarte 24.7 Natural Lip Sheer SPF 15
Angie B.
Eagle
This lip gloss gives a great, shiny tint to your lips making them appear fuller. I bought direct from Tarte's website after I received a 15% coupon via email. It lasts a long time and matches my tone great. Would definitely try another color next time and add to my collection. Tarte products are great.
Amy S.
Saginaw
I love the smoothness , the color is perfect for what I call naked kissed lips with bonus of sun protection, last all day long without one touch up,  this is easy to use and to keep sharpened. I'm a repeat user & will always buy because it's long lasting, not to pricy,  & it's a product I would reccomend to others looking for a great lip sheer.
Veronica T.
60804
It's okay didn't really like I thought it was okay I will not buy it not into it when I got it I didn't like that fact that it was not long lasting and I don't like how it apply I don't like that how it was wrap when I got it and I will not buy at all and it was okay
ash:) P.
Parker
In love with  this lip sheer. It makes my lips you're hydrated and soft. I have used this lip sheer for the first time recently and is super easy to apply and use. I bought this from my local ulta but you can buy it on Sephoras website or the tarte website. 10/10 recommend this and I would love to try the others.
Jessica P.
Charlotte, NC
I love this lips stuff it's so nice. I like that it has spf in it. The color is really pretty. I would buy it again. It met all my expectations. It wasn't that expensive and is long lasting. I reallyy liked it . I use it everyday and get so many compliments.
megan M.
 I love this brand and I highly recommend their foundation!!!  I bought this from Ulta beauty by my local mall!  It is a high in brand  so it is very pricey but a good price.  It is very easy to apply to the face with a sponge .  I would definitely buy this product again .
Ijhana H.
Brooklyn
This natural lip sheer is pretty great especially when you are looking for a natural lip sheer it is long lasting I bought this at Sephora because I truly love it and it's easy to use and apply especially if you are in a rush I highly recommend this to others