BY TARTE

What it is:A vitamin-E enhanced, budge-proof lip tint with SPF 15.What it is formulated to do: Soothe your lips and add a soft color with these gloss in a tube that are perfect for tossing into a beach bag. Mango and cocoa butters moisturize and soften lips for a natural look, but even better. What it is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Petro-Chemicals- Phthalates

idacia m.
idacia m.
providence,ri
Beauty Junkie Expert
firecreek jerky Firecreek Jerky is a brand launched by Ryan Hansen based out of Jerseyville, IL. He got it off the ground in February 2016.

Hansen has been making "small batch" jerky from his family's meat business for the past three years. He makes jerky using USDA Choice Angus Beef. Since then, he's secured a deal with USDA inspected co-packer and is now relaunching the brand.

According to Firecreek Jerky, this Black Pepper is described as based on their Original variety, but adds, "...just the right amount of perfectly ground black pepper". It's also labeled as, "all natural" and "minimally processed".
ash:) P.
ash:) P.
Parker
Beauty Junkie Expert
In love with  this lip sheer. It makes my lips you're hydrated and soft. I have used this lip sheer for the first time recently and is super easy to apply and use. I bought this from my local ulta but you can buy it on Sephoras website or the tarte website. 10/10 recommend this and I would love to try the others.
LAYKEN S.
LAYKEN S.
Yes I would recommend this! Great gloss! Leaves you with soft lips and stays moist for about 7 hours and great for summer time on the beach also! Wouldn't want chapped lips on the beach! And a beach babe would deffinatlly need this!
Alicia O.
Alicia O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stays all day on the lips and also is not to drying it is one of my favorite shades and is really easy to apply to everyone’s lips I use it again and again and it is just so good I would so recommend buying it
lura J.
lura J.
Erwin, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're going for that no makeup look this is what you should use definitely very sheer and an all-around great product I would definitely recommend to anyone and everyone
cynthia s.
cynthia s.
whittier, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect Chapstick for everyday use it glides on with no problem and is not sticky at all like others not expensive at all and I already recommend to everyone!
Irma P.
Irma P.
Anything that protects my lips with spf is a friend of mine! I love how tarts makes things suitable to every customer and this was clearly a success for me!
Allison M.
Allison M.
Perfect for the beach, lake or everyday. This gives a natural look when I want to tone down in a lazy summer day. SPF is always important for me face. I purchased it at Sephora and I'm very pleased.
Mary A.
Mary A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've reviewed this product before but I'll say it again. I love this product, it goes on so smooth and stays on. Great price for a great product.
Briana G.
Briana G.
Fredericksburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a really great product and super affordable! I would recommend it to others and I would repurchase it also!