tarte 24.7 Natural Lip Sheer SPF 15 Twilight SPF 15 uploaded by leanna b.tarte 24.7 Natural Lip Sheer SPF 15 Twilight SPF 15 uploaded by leanna b.tarte 24.7 Natural Lip Sheer SPF 15 Twilight SPF 15 uploaded by member-af9ab9090

BY TARTE

What it is:A vitamin-E enhanced, budge-proof lip tint with SPF 15.What it is formulated to do: Soothe your lips and add a soft color with these gloss in a tube that are perfect for tossing into a beach bag. Mango and cocoa butters moisturize and soften lips for a natural look, but even better. What it is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Petro-Chemicals- Phthalates

leanna b.
Wheelersburg, OH
Tarte24.7 natural lip sheer spf 15 twilight. Sheer protective shades for a healthy gorgouse pout. What is used for 24/7 lip sheer spf is formulated with ultra -moisturizing mango butter and vitamin W for a smooth coverage. tarte 24.7 Natural Lip Sheer SPF 15
Angie B.
Eagle
This lip gloss gives a great, shiny tint to your lips making them appear fuller. I bought direct from Tarte's website after I received a 15% coupon via email. It lasts a long time and matches my tone great. Would definitely try another color next time and add to my collection. Tarte products are great.
Veronica T.
60804
It's okay didn't really like I thought it was okay I will not buy it not into it when I got it I didn't like that fact that it was not long lasting and I don't like how it apply I don't like that how it was wrap when I got it and I will not buy at all and it was okay
Jessica P.
Charlotte, NC
I love this lips stuff it's so nice. I like that it has spf in it. The color is really pretty. I would buy it again. It met all my expectations. It wasn't that expensive and is long lasting. I reallyy liked it . I use it everyday and get so many compliments.
Ijhana H.
Brooklyn , NY
This natural lip sheer is pretty great especially when you are looking for a natural lip sheer it is long lasting I bought this at Sephora because I truly love it and it's easy to use and apply especially if you are in a rush I highly recommend this to others
lorena A.
Star City
all tarte products are wonderful but this ne tends to stick out at me the most it def. met my expecttions and i will be buying manny many times to come pretty pricey but hey it gets the job done. i will be recomneding to other very soon
Raquel G.
Tarte has consistently good lip products. Their lip stains are some of the best around! I highly recommend this for anyone who into a more natural makeup look and who wants something that will last all day. This is super easy to use and all you need to do is blend with your fingers or a duo fiber brush or blending sponge.
Kimberly B.
Denton , NC
Deliqa💍❤️🙏🏼👦🏻🐶🐻🏥😷🇵🇷🇵🇭 G.
Redlands, CA
Can pick it up at ulta or Sephora. It's a bit pricy for a lipstick but the benefits are worth it. It's easy to apply but have to keep reapplying it through out the day.
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
I love the tarte sheer natural lip tint. Most of my make up looks on a daily basis is natural. I like to use the nude colored lips and also a lot of browns greens and Rose colored for the eyes. Even when I don't wear make up I will wear a lightly tinted lip color or a gloss.