BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sunshine H.
Pontiac, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am absolutely in love with Tarte. I will say this again, they never disappoint! This lip sheer moisturizes my lips so well. It is so refreshing. Not to mention, SO long lasting. The formula is like butter, it just slides right on. I would definitely recommend this to my dry lip ladies and gents. I ❤️ You, Tarte!
Nina S.
Rockford, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lip balm it's not too dark I use it to add a little color to my lips after the gym and love the fact that it has spf 15! It definitely met my expectations and I am buying one for my purse one for my work desk and another for if I misplace those lol
keara l.
Blairsville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't found one product from this line that I haven't loved! It's super easy to apply and use! It's priced well and the lip sheer lasts for a long time! I'm a repeat user and LOOOVVEE Tarte cosmetics!! I would absolutely recommend this product to others!
Mikenly S.
Corpus Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product did exactly what it claims to do it was tinted and lasted all day. I bought this on line at Tarte Cosmetics.com. It was super easy to apply. It was smooth and quick. This was my first time using it and I would definitely buy it again. It was amazing.
Kerry O.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I wasn't sure how I would feel about it initially because I wasn't very experienced with this type of make up but it was easy to apply/use and was long lasting. It exceeded my expectations and would definitely buy it again!
Nicki A.
Pflugerville , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great natural color! Goes on super smooth and doesn't taste horrible. Doesn't even feel like I'm wearing it and the fact that it is natural is the best thing ever!
Marjorie S.
Woodland park , Nj
This Tarte Lip sheer is the perfect subtle tint for your lips. I love wearing this specifically while at work bc I don't wear much makeup at the office. It's sheer, smooth, and doesn't dry your lips out. I'm also particularly fond of the SPF. Tarte is great all the way!
Dru W.
Great lip stain. Sometimes I like to add a coat of clear gloss or chapstick on top of lip stains. This color looks great in a glossy or matte finish.
Brenda K.
Elma, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this as a sample and it's very soft and smooth. But maybe just a little too sheer for me. I like my lipstick a little more thick
maritza R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes my lips look full pretty and smooth and they feel nice and they don't dry really fast I like this product
Natalie H.
Evansville, IN
Does this product last throughout the day without reapplication?
Bhoomi P.
San Diego, CA
Does this product works? and where can I find this?
Vintage A.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long lasting is the color?
Erika p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work? also does it contain animal products?
Megan M.
How moisturizing is this product?