BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sunshine H.
Pontiac, IL
I am absolutely in love with Tarte. I will say this again, they never disappoint! This lip sheer moisturizes my lips so well. It is so refreshing. Not to mention, SO long lasting. The formula is like butter, it just slides right on. I would definitely recommend this to my dry lip ladies and gents. I ❤️ You, Tarte!
Marina H.
Rockford , IL
Love this lip balm it's not too dark I use it to add a little color to my lips after the gym and love the fact that it has spf 15! It definitely met my expectations and I am buying one for my purse one for my work desk and another for if I misplace those lol
keara l.
Blairsville, GA
I haven't found one product from this line that I haven't loved! It's super easy to apply and use! It's priced well and the lip sheer lasts for a long time! I'm a repeat user and LOOOVVEE Tarte cosmetics!! I would absolutely recommend this product to others!
Mikenly S.
Corpus Christi, TX
This product did exactly what it claims to do it was tinted and lasted all day. I bought this on line at Tarte Cosmetics.com. It was super easy to apply. It was smooth and quick. This was my first time using it and I would definitely buy it again. It was amazing.
Kerry O.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this product! I wasn't sure how I would feel about it initially because I wasn't very experienced with this type of make up but it was easy to apply/use and was long lasting. It exceeded my expectations and would definitely buy it again!
Nicki A.
Pflugerville , TX
Great natural color! Goes on super smooth and doesn't taste horrible. Doesn't even feel like I'm wearing it and the fact that it is natural is the best thing ever!
Liz V.
Long beach, CA
This is perfect for days when I'm on the go! It lasts quite awhile on my lips, but since it's sheer I don't need to worry about touch ups, yet it still provides a nice wash of color. I have the color Thursday, which is a great pinky nude. It has some sort of minty ness to it, and had the consistency of a lip balm!!
Angie R.
Bangor, ME
I had this product in Champagne brunch, and I loved it. I bought it off Amazon.com because I couldn't find the particular shade anywhere else. It has a mint flavor and was soft on the lips, keeping them nice and hydrated. If I could find this shade, I'd buy it again in heartbeat.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
I actually enjoy using mine and I have the shade "summer Fling". It's smooth on the lips and it has SPF 15. Mine is a sheer nude color which I love because it gives you a perfect touch to the lips. Feel like a lip balm and I love that it has SPF 15 to protect the lips.
Marjorie S.
Woodland park , Nj
This Tarte Lip sheer is the perfect subtle tint for your lips. I love wearing this specifically while at work bc I don't wear much makeup at the office. It's sheer, smooth, and doesn't dry your lips out. I'm also particularly fond of the SPF. Tarte is great all the way!
Bhoomi P.
San Diego, CA
Does this product works? and where can I find this?
Natalie H.
Evansville, IN
Does this product last throughout the day without reapplication?
Caroline K.
Kansas
Amazing product! Works amazingly and exactly what I needed it for. i totally recommend this to anyone
Vintage A.
Los Angeles, CA
How long lasting is the color?
Megan M.
How moisturizing is this product?