BY SUMMER

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Tarsum is the only therapeutic shampoo designed to be applied before bathing. Its special applicator cap allows you to put Tarsum directly on psoriasis plaques. You treat your scalp, not your hair! Every other therapeutic shampoo requires you to dilute the medication and stand around the shower with a headful of lather to receive treatment. Applying Tarsum directly to the scalp before bathing allows you: Apply full strength, undiluted treatment exactly where you need it most. Better control over the amount of time you treat your scalp. see more...

Review (1)
Ashley F.
Parma, OH
I got this with a prescription - but my insurance did not cover it. Cost the same as buying it over the counter. I used it on my scalp, left it in for at least an hour and I believe that it helped my dermatitis/scalp psoriasis. Definitely have to keep up with it it. Not sure if I will repurchase due to the price. Apple cider vinegar rinses also do the job.

back