Tarot Spells (Paperback)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tarot Spells (Paperback)!
How would you rate this product?
Nicole M.
Toledo
Tarot Spells (Paperback) uploaded by Nicole M.
This book is a good book whether you aren't familiar with Tarot or very new at it.for beginners this will help you get acquainted with the cards and also learn how to connect with them. You have to have a really good imagination, I mean your visualization skills have to be on point in order to get the best out of this book! I was able to do my tarot spells when I didn't have any candles and other witchy bells and whistles I just simply used the power of my mind which is where magic really resides anyway. This will give you a lot of brainpower this will also teach you mental alchemy. Using visualization techniques and saying the affirmations in the video is absolutely perfect recipe to manifest the things that you want you just have to believe that's a major component to this. another major component is to act like it already happened so after doing the suggested meditation a visualization in the book, I would visualize it already happening down to every detail. It's also encouraged me to start using tarot cards in my candle magic which adds an extra energy to my work because of the images of the tarot being so powerful. So I would just sit there and look at them and flame gaze and that's what really helps my spell work. So whether you are an expert or a novice in Tarot card decks this book will be an advantage for you. this helps when you don't have all of your supplies let's say you don't have anything you can just use a simple Tarot deck and your vivid visualizations and that's just enough to manifest.

Looking for your answer?