Apparel & AccessoriesShoesWomen's ShoesTom's
Tarmac Olive Canvas Shoe Women's Classics

Tarmac Olive Canvas Shoe Women's Classics

by Tom's

#17 in Women's Shoes

Classic alpargata style, canvas upper, elastic gore for easy fit, suede footbed. with every pair of shoes you purchase, toms will give a new pair of shoes to a child in need. one for one

Origin: China

International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More

Canvas; Made in USA or Imported; Rubber sole; Shaft measures approximately 2.25" from arch; Heel measures approximately 1/2"; Platform measures approximately 1/2; Brand New

Is it comfortable to wear? and is the quality good?
Start your review of Tarmac Olive Canvas Shoe Women's Classics!
kylee B.
cinci
They are super cute. although they did give blisters on my feet. they look cute with any outfit and can take them anywhere! i would change nothing about this!
member-565b7
Very comfortable and fashionable. Matched several outfits. Statement piece. Wore out quickly.
Alejandra H.
west valley city
LOVEEEEE this goes with outfits comfortable this shoes I’ll re buy and re buy forsure I’m going to always buy this
Shy M.
san diego
These are super comfy and they donate to a good cause. Just not my favorite looking shoe on
Pavua V.
Toms are lightweight and comfy. I also think they go very cute and stylish with simple tees and denim jeans. I also love the background story of what they stand for.
Rachel G.
Austin
Comfortable, great for the summer and for traveling. Go well with denim shorts or dresses.
Live.Love.Laugh C.
Brossard
La chaussure passe-partout de la vie !! Avec un jeans, une jupe, un short, pour toutes les occasions! Et en plus on sert la cause!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...