Tarina Tarantino TARINA TARANTINO Pearl Glow Primer Pearl uploaded by Nicole D.

BY TARINA TARANTINO

What it is:A product that provides both luminosity and primer for a pearl-like glow. What it does: Pearl Glow Luminizing Primer is available in the original Pearl shade for light skin tones and a new tinted Pearl Nude shade for medium to darker skin tones. What it is formulated WITHOUT:- ParabensWhat else you need to know: "The pearls I use in my jewelry collections are perfect spheres of glass that are dipped in a luminous lacquer hundreds of times to give off a mesmerizing aurora of light. My Pearl Glow Primer is like capturing this beautiful light in a bottle, and is the perfect neutral shade of 'Glow.' The best part is that it gently moisturizes the skin creating a perfectly prepped surface for makeup application. XOXO." ?TarinaSize: 1 ozSephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• I have never heard of this brand. Is this product a good quality? h...1 Answers
Elisse M.
Elisse M.
san diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: TARINA TARANTINO Pearl Glow Primer Pearl 1 oz
Recently bought this on hautelook.com. I think they may be selling expired products because there is no way a makeup primer could be this intentionally terrible.

When you pump it out, it smells unbearably like chemicals. So scary to put on your face. The consistency of the primer is also bad. Mine is watery with big chunks, even after I shake the bottle.

I am pretty pale, and this leaves a white cast on my face. Not the glow I was looking for! Then when I apply it to my face, it peels off in a weird way that makes my skin look very dry and patchy, when in reality it's rather oily.

This primer does not have a silicone feel like other popular primers. It feels more like a lotion.

Even though I picked this up for $10, I wish I could return it, but hautelook.com doesn't do cosmetic returns. Wish I had read more reviews before purchasing! Do not buy!
Erin S.
Erin S.
New Tazewell, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: TARINA TARANTINO Pearl Glow Primer Pearl 1 oz
I got this before Sephora stopped carrying this line. It was really great at the time because nothing else out was like it, but now there are so many luminizing primers that your options are endless from drugstore to high end. It was super pretty packaging and felt really nice but I would rather have the Becca Backlight Filter primer instead.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO
Review for: TARINA TARANTINO Pearl Glow Primer Pearl 1 oz
Pros: It does have some shimmer which is nice for the skin. It also feels nice on the face and doesn't dry it out.

Cons: Its smells awful. This is the #1 reason I had to stop using it. It has too much of a chemical smell that I couldn't handle having that scent around while I continued to put my face on.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Grand Jct, CO
Review for: TARINA TARANTINO Pearl Glow Primer Pearl 1 oz
The primer itself is actually lovely. The problems are the smell and the separation. You literally can't use the pump because you will just get separated liquid. You have to open the top and "scoop" out the product. The finish is beautiful and does not make me extra oily.
Jenny c.
Jenny c.
Review for: TARINA TARANTINO Pearl Glow Primer Pearl 1 oz
I bought this online, when I received it I tried it on my hand it looks like it has some shimmer. Downside it smells awful. Also the consistency of the primer looks like it's too thick inside the bottle. I wouldn't purchase this item again. Very disappointed.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Review for: TARINA TARANTINO Pearl Glow Primer Pearl 1 oz
Awesome primer. love the packaging and cute bottle. first time user and I love it! lasts an average half day which is most important all day at work. color pearl works best with my skin since I have an olive skin tone and the primer should be light to start out with.
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Review for: TARINA TARANTINO Pearl Glow Primer Pearl 1 oz
I don't have a problem with my foundation lose coverage throughout the day (I use L'oreal Infallible) but I can see how this would make a different foundation stick to the skin like a dream. The only problem I have with this product is the odd scent.
Kristy M.
Kristy M.
Bullhead City, AZ
Review for: TARINA TARANTINO Pearl Glow Primer Pearl 1 oz
I really like this product line, Tarina's eyeliners is incredible. This primer works well, but, really smells bad. It has the most god awful smell that it's not something I can use every day. Big disappointment
Jackeline A.
Jackeline A.
I have never heard of this brand. Is this product a good quality? have anyone used this primer?