BY TARINA TARANTINO

Handmade in the USA.  Packed in a signature organza bag. Stretch Cocktail Headband, Silver Shade see more...

• Does this headband stay put?1 Answers
  • I can never get elastic headbands to stay put, not even bobby pin...1 Answers
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
I love the crystals used on this headband. They are even prettier in person. The gemstones are really unique and prismatic. The headband is comfortable to wear and doesn't give me headaches.
Danielle D.
West Warwick, RI
This headband is beautiful! I love the crystals. I really like that i can wear this everywhere, from a wedding to a day out shopping. its pure bliss!!!
Kellie T.
Conyers, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really pretty headband, although it is a bit pricey. I think it's worth the price. It's super cute and super comfortable!
Shon-Marie V.
This is one of my favorite headbands, because it's versatile. I can wear as a everyday or special event. It's just great to have !
Richalin S.
Belmont, NC
I would not pay this much for a simple headband. Although it's very pretty, I have to spend my money on something else
Jennifer  R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this beautiful head bad for a wedding. got so many great complements!
Lauren F.
Australia
Very pricey, but I absolutely love the crystals used on it, they're really beautiful. It would be the perfect finishing touch to an outfit- especially for going out!
Este es un muy buen producto a utilizar para una noche o simplemente salir con los amigos personalmente me encanta este producto, por lo general encuentran presente en los grandes almacenes y en línea en línea personalmente me gusta porque puedo encontrar los códigos de descuento, envío libre, ventas, etc. yo todos los días trato de usar la aplicación "me menor no" para encontrar las ventas y vales de descuento, mientras que comprar productos como este !!! Este es un buen producto real!
krista o.
I can never get elastic headbands to stay put, not even bobby pins. What are some tricks?
Catherine
Does this headband stay put?