BeautyFaceFace MakeupTARINA TARANTINO
Sparklicity Pure, Aurora Borealis, 14 g

TARINA TARANTINO Sparklicity Pure, Aurora Borealis, 1.4 g

by TARINA TARANTINO

Aurora Borealis This total micro-crystalline sparkle pigment in Aurora Borealis can be used on the eyes, cheeks, face and even lips for a luxurious and stunning effect. The pigment is buildable and can be used alone or layered over shadows, blushes and glosses to create a fantastical, sparkling effect. Sparklicity Pure, Aurora Borealis

Do you have to layer or is colour vivid
Start your review of TARINA TARANTINO Sparklicity Pure, Aurora Borealis, 1.4 g!
Franchesca M.
Livermore, Ca
LOVE! "Opal" is my personal fave! I picked it up at Sephora a year or so back and fell in love it it so much that I went back for a couple more. It's so light that you can use it for a dust of color or build it up to be a complete strobe!
Michaela T.
This stuff sticks to you forever! I love using this for holidays and special events when appropriate. This has a great shimmer to it and a little of this goes a long long way.
Tiffany H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I still own it in her original gem-like packaging. It is such a beautiful sparkle. Very light pink and very fine. I imagine you can build it up a bit using glitter glue if you wanted the pink to show up a bit more. You will get fall out so make sure to do the eyes first before foundation. I just like to use it as an accent or halo look on the eyes. I have applied a little bit on the lips and it makes my lips look like I applied fairy dust.
Lindsay D.
Pennsauken, NJ
TARINA TARANTINO Sparklicity Pure, Aurora Borealis, 1.4 g uploaded by Lindsay D.
I missed this product dearly, and just noticed it's been brought back! Hooray!! This was an eyeshadow topper for EVERY look I created for years. It was my very first Sephora purchase and still one of my best. Sparkle with subtlety, and this beautiful pale pink shade is stunning! I'll be running to pick up a new one as soon as I get paid, buy this now!!
Jennifer K.
This product has some crazy good shimmer. The shadow is loose and extremely pigmented. It lasts all day with or without a primer. Excellent product for the holidays or an night out.