BY TARINA TARANTINO

Flower measures approximately 2" in width. As seen on Taylor Momsen in the spring issue of CosmoGirl Prom! Silk Flower Anywhere Clip, Baby Pink see more...

TARINA TARANTINO Silk Flower Anywhere Clip
  • "this looks very cute but, it wouldn't hold my thick curly hair but I ,like the flower and beads that's on it" in 1 review
  • "i love wearing these clips they look so super cute love the rhinestones." in 1 review
  • "this product is pretty its stylish so on a lazy day you can just clip your hair back an look hot" in 1 review
ana g.
Los Angeles, CA
This is an amazing thing to use in your hair its easy simple and beautiful it looks good with long short or medium hair so you could look fabulous every day without take hours to fix your hair I would give it a thumbs up
teresa t.
South Milwaukee, WI
Seriously? Is this designer out of her mind? She makes beautiful pieces....that I can make myself for about a 1/3 of what she's charging for them. Go to your local craft store, buy some silk flowers,rhinestones, and a clip and you'll probably only spend about $10. Less if you have a coupon.
Alyssa S.
I love these anywhere clips. They are so good for, well, anywhere. The sparkles are really sparkly and bright. I have had a few colors and they all lost a long time.
member-e5d43ef17
Washington DC
I got this as a gift. The price is a bit high so I can't say I'd buy it myself but it's pretty and works with different kinds of hairstyles. It's a good choice if you have some extra money.
Gracie B.
Gordonsville, VA
Instead of spending $45, go to the craft store and get a flower, some rhinestones and a clip. You can make this, and customize it, for under $10.
Stephanie W.
Woodland, MS
I love wearing these clips they look so super cute love the rhinestones. would recommend buying these or trying them if you haven't
Dayana A.
Santa Ana , CA
Tarina clips are so beautiful. The quality is great and i love that it's handmade. Plus the swarovski crystals sparkle beautifully.
kelly W.
Wamego, KS
I love anywhere clips, and this one is definitely adorable. They can go anywhere, I mean it.. the options are endless
Deeksha S.
Urbana, IL
Looks like a period piece to me. Something you would see on TV. Expensive, but if you can afford it, sure.
Elise G.
Portsmouth, VA
This is a really nice product because it is so versatile. With that said it is way to expensive!
Jamie H.
Where could I find this in Canada?