Add a Photo

By TARINA TARANTINO
#513 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Diamond Dusk These amazing shades feature extremely pigmented shadows to blend easily and a beautiful color payoff that stays on all day and works for any skin tone! Their compact size makes them perfect for makeup looks on the go! Jewel Shadow Palette, Diamond Dusk

Photos (2)
Rochielle C.
Rochielle C.
Central Islip, NY

This is a great product, especially for travel when I don't want to bother to pack my bigger palettes (such as Urban Decay's Naked palette). The eye shadows in the jewel shadow palette are great! They are soft and smooth with wonderful pigmentation:
Tina H.
Tina H.

I absolutely love her palettes. Goes on very nicely and is pigmented. I like the packaging as well. I'm just sad she has discontinued many of her palettes. I like her blushes as well. Good deal.
Holly m.
Holly m.
Hayward, CA

Great eyeshadow. Bought this when it was on sale at Sephora. The colors are beautiful. They apply really smoothly. The case is hard to open tho.
Chantelle B.
Chantelle B.

I bought this twice-once at sephora about a year ago and then at Costco last month where it just became available. I love it. The colors are versatile and go with a wide range of outfits and there is also enough that it can be varied day to day. I wear this at least 4 times a week!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.

The shadows are creamy, long lasting and blend easily. The colors show up best when worn over a base or primer. Gorgeous packaging!
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Taft, CA

This is a great palette and definitely worth the price. The eye shadows are highly pigmented with very little fall out.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.

Love these colors. Where can I locate this product?

Join Now