TARINA TARANTINO Fleur de Lash Mascara, Black Opal, 14 ml uploaded by Christina G.TARINA TARANTINO Fleur de Lash Mascara, Black Opal, 14 ml uploaded by lisa c.

BY TARINA TARANTINO

Black Opal Maximum volume mascara in a faceted, gunmetal tube that thickens, lengthens and; conditions lashes. Fleur de Lash Mascara, Black Opal see more...

TARINA TARANTINO Fleur de Lash Mascara, Black Opal, 14 ml
  • "I love this mascara, I wear it everyday. It does a great volume addition to my lashes and it reallys makes them look great! " in 3 reviews
Bird G.
This USED to be my favorite before the packaging changed. Once it became this faceted packaging I noticed it was just a basic over-priced mascara. I’ll stand by the original formula but no this one.
Christina G.
Mesa, AZ
Recently got this mascara and so far it's been working great. I really love how big the brush is. The brush is a little more on the thicker/stiff side but I feel like it brushes through my lashes better and applies the coke evenly. I Recommend this product. TARINA TARANTINO Fleur de Lash Mascara, Black Opal, 14 ml
Michaela T.
I used this mascara once, and although it does give a lot of volume and coverage, it wasn't for me. I felt like it dried really quickly and left clumps in my lashes that were difficult to get out without removing all the mascara. Overall okay but I definitely prefer other brands to this one.
Nataly C.
Henderson, NV
First of all the I love the packaging, as with all Tarina Tarantino products. The formula makes my lashes look so thick and dark and the brush doesn't clump my lashes like so many other mascaras do. I have noticed it also makes my lashes look longer.
Stephanie I.
Greenbrier, AR
This is a great mascara. I find the wand separates my lashes perfectly and doesn't cause clumps. The only negative is it will start to leave dark circles under my eyes after wearing for a few hours.
lisa c.
Hamden , CT
I really like this mascara. the packaging is to pretty on all farina tarentino products. its gives my lashes length and volume. i recommend you give this a try if you haven't already.
Amanda V.
Columbus, IN
This is a great mascara. It's very volumizing on my lashes the only thing I don't like is that I feel like it never completely dries on my lashes.
Ariana D.
Coopersburg , Pa
Jai G.
Great mascara. Every time I wear it people ask me if I'm wearing false lashes. I can't find it in stores anymore though
Rebeca G.
Wenatchee, WA
This mascara is awesome. it's easy to take off with makeup remover wipes. and it doesn't make my eyelashes clumpy.