BY TARINA TARANTINO

Introducing the New Fiore collection! This 2.5 inch barrette feature a lucite butterfly, resin flowers and Swarovski crystals. Fargallina-Buitterfly Barette Hair Clip, Colonial Blue. see more...

• This is just beautiful....any idea how it stays in childrens hair? 1 Answers
  • But would you actually wear this and how even would you style it???1 Answers
  • Where could I find this in Canada?1 Answers
Samantha P.
Abrams, WI
This barrette is ridiculously priced for how cheaply it is made and the quality of it. It would look nice on a five year old, but not an adult.
teresa t.
South Milwaukee, WI
Again...is this designer out of her mind charging that kind of price for something so cheaply made? It's not even that cute. I could go to my local craft store and get the materials to make at least 4 of these for $27.
Barbara C.
Federalsburg, MD
This is so cute, but I sure would hope that they come in different colors. Those colors just don't mesh with me.
Diane M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just saw this on here and I know I wouldn't buy it. Especially since it sells for $26. Wow The light blue and dark red look weird together.
Brittany H.
Orange, MA
Hideous looks very cheaply made like I have my 5 year old a super glue gun and it is waaaaay over charges personally I wouldn't pay 2 dollars buy it looks cheap and looks like it would break easily and barely last!
Jade N.
catasauqua, PA
But would you actually wear this and how even would you style it???
Rebecca N.
Deep river, ON
This is just beautiful....any idea how it stays in childrens hair?
Devon W.
How is the weight? Is it very light or can you feel it in your hair?
Jamie H.
Where could I find this in Canada?