BY TARINA TARANTINO

Introducing the New Fiore collection! This 1.5 inch barrette features a metal butterfly, ivory lucite flowers and is adorned with Swarovski crystals. Farfalla-Butterfly Barette HairClip, Ivory/Silver. see more...

Michelle N.
I remember I used to have something similar to this when I was a little girl. It was one of the nicest little things my mom bought me! I would love to own another one!
Devon W.
I'm really into Tarina Tarantino style, and I love this clip. It isn't as crazy as some of her other designs, and I like that. I feel like you can wear this simple clip with a lot of different outfits.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
If I could find this is my local stores then I'd purchase it. I love how the colors go together and its a beautiful product!!
Nadine H.
Italy, TX
Omg!! This is such a beautiful butterfly clip!! I love Tarina products and need to order this for my daughter.
Stephanie C.
1,111 reviews
This is such a gorgeous and beautiful hair clip to wear... It's so classy and so unique and so worth buying...
Charlotte D.
Westbury, NY
This is such a pretty clip this is great for like casual or dressing up to go out would love to own this
Sheryl M.
Racine, WI
This butterfly clip is gorgeous. I would love to wear this and add it to my other accessories.
Mindy W.
New Albany, MS
As a lupus patient, I am attracted to anything that has a butterfly on it. This is just lovely!
Yashira T.
Milwaukee, WI
I loved the design of this product but it constantly broke on me EVERYTIME I purchased one.
Lindsey W.
Lexington,KY
Is this the one that has the springed wings? If so,take me back to the 1998! I loved these things when I was a little girl,but would not wear them today. If I saw them in store I would probably buy one to put on my bedroom lamp shade or something,just a simple reminder of when I was a kid! I'm sure any little girl would love these today also!
Jamie H.
Where could I find this in Canada?
Christina D.
Wilmington , NC
Where in the US can you find these products at?
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
This looks so cute😍😍
Michelle N.
I was wondering if this available on Ebay or Amazon? Thanks!