TARINA TARANTINO Dollskin Cream Blush & Pressed Sparklicity uploaded by Jaina P.

BY TARINA TARANTINO

Coal Cameo These exquisite blush duos blend effortlessly on your cheeks with the subtle glisten of Sparklicity, now in powder form! This velvety cream to powder blush formulation acts as a magnet for sparklicity powder giving long-lasting fantastical results while leaving skin moisturized and healthy looking! Dollskin Cream Blush & Pressed Sparklicity, Coal Cameo see more...

ChanDra B.
ChanDra B.
Murrieta, CA
I have a like and dislike for this dual, the cream blush is good very pigmented and blends well not very good staying power. The cream highlight is a thumbs down for me as it is messy and makes me look like a glitter bomb exploded on my face which I like a subtle highlight and this is overwhelming, I tried applying several different ways and non gave me the desired look.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this! The pink blush is very pigments and since its a cream base I usually use my fingers as opposed to brushed to apply and blend. The shimmer is very pretty and can be applied without needing primer or any spray to have it set because its not loose. Very good for cute looks or a little shimmer highlighter.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
For starters I love the brand for make up as is, but the shimmy pink was so beautiful on. I was a huge fan of this product!
Christy  B.
Christy B.
Parma, OH
Loving this product! It screams summers coming! Love the coral pinkish tone and it makes a great lip color as well!! Loving the choice of sparkles or not