TARINA TARANTINO Cameo Bow Anywhere Clip uploaded by Chikas L.

BY TARINA TARANTINO

Burgundy Cameo Bow Anywhere Clip, Burgundy see more...

TARINA TARANTINO Cameo Bow Anywhere Clip
  • "This is a very cute bow, price is high but for a wedding party it would be a great idea!" in 3 reviews
  • "You can buy a bow just like this at a cheaper store such as Hot Topic." in 2 reviews
  • "I love the skull on the ultra-fem bow - great way to dress up any halloween outfit or just to add a bit of Punk to any outfit." in 2 reviews
  • "Doesnt hold much hair but its pretty, gotta have 2 at least and use a few bobby pins tho." in 1 review
Sheila M.
Columbus, OH
I love the skull on the ultra-fem bow - great way to dress up any halloween outfit or just to add a bit of Punk to any outfit. I will definitely be buying this now that I know it exists!
Amber D.
This is Fantastic! So incredible cute! I would wear this all the time. I love different Pieces like this. I know My daughter would get allot of use out of this as well
Julie L.
Summit, NJ
I don't have this, but it caught my eye just now. It's definitely my style. I would LOVE this, but $49 though? Is Tarina Tarrantino out of her damn mind?!
Brytni H.
Askov, MN
This is so beautiful and considering my hair has thinned out from all the times I have bleached it, it would be a perfect fir for my hair.
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
This a very cute item if u want to make your hair cute or mostly dress up cute too I love bows and hair accessories always very cute design
Pam A.
Such an cute clip but I would never buy it because it really over priced. You could buy someone close to this somewhere else.
mayra f.
Oxnard, CA
Love love this vintage bow clip i like the ribbon and the pink in it every time i wear it i just get so many compliments
Sarah G.
Berlin, NJ
This is adorable. I'm pretty sure this is made for thin hair and not thick like mine. I'd give this to my little niece
Vanessa S.
This is a very cute bow, but it's way over priced. You could go to hot topic or etsy for half the price or cheaper.
nancy l.
Gresham, OR
You can buy a bow just like this at a cheaper store such as Hot Topic. It is way too expensive in my opinion!
Courtney M.
Richland, WA
OMG I HAVE TO HAVE THIS!!!!!! Where can I buy it?
Sandra G.
Birmingham , AL
Does this clip pull your hair -- My hair is fine, and tends to get stuck in the hinges of certain clips. It hurts and I hate it. This clip is so cute, I'd love to give it a try...