TARINA TARANTINO Cameo Bow Anywhere Clip uploaded by Chikas L.

BY TARINA TARANTINO

Burgundy Cameo Bow Anywhere Clip, Burgundy see more...

TARINA TARANTINO Cameo Bow Anywhere Clip
  • "This is a very cute bow, price is high but for a wedding party it would be a great idea!" in 3 reviews
  • "I love the skull on the ultra-fem bow - great way to dress up any halloween outfit or just to add a bit of Punk to any outfit." in 2 reviews
  • "You can buy a bow just like this at a cheaper store such as Hot Topic." in 2 reviews
  • "Doesnt hold much hair but its pretty, gotta have 2 at least and use a few bobby pins tho." in 1 review
Bethany H.
Southaven, MS
This was pretty good the clip was nice it fit well and its super cute , it looks good with a tutu :)
Kari B.
Sunset beach, Ca
I love this bow! Tarina Tarantino makes the cutest accessories. I just wish I had the money to buy them!
Stefanie S.
Horn Lake, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think it is cute. I would wear it. I love any clothing or accessories that have skulls on them
Lindsey B.
Fortuna, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super fun bow for you hair! A great way to add a little punk to your wardrobe without going overboard.
Julie L.
Corona, NY
I don't have this, but it caught my eye just now. It's definitely my style. I would LOVE this, but $49 though? Is Tarina Tarrantino out of her damn mind?!
Chrissy J.
Lawrenceburg, KY
It's very cute but a little over priced. come down on the price and I will buy it.
Stephanie P.
It is a very pricey hair bow, is it made of gold or what? I would buy it if it wasn't sooo expensive!!
Sheila M.
Columbus, OH
I love the skull on the ultra-fem bow - great way to dress up any halloween outfit or just to add a bit of Punk to any outfit. I will definitely be buying this now that I know it exists!
teresa t.
South Milwaukee, WI
Love that's is a little girly. Would buy it if it wasn't $50 for $10 worth of ribbon and a cameo.
Sofia H.
I love anything with bows and skulls so this is amazing to me.
Courtney M.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG I HAVE TO HAVE THIS!!!!!! Where can I buy it?
Sandra G.
Birmingham , AL
Does this clip pull your hair -- My hair is fine, and tends to get stuck in the hinges of certain clips. It hurts and I hate it. This clip is so cute, I'd love to give it a try...