BY TARGUS

The Targus Ladies Deluxe Tote is designed to fit up to 15.4in. widescreen laptops. The tote includes the Targus patented SafePORT(R) Air Cushion System to increase the level of laptop protection. This stylish case includes a padded laptop compartment to help prevent drop damage. For added convenience there are interior pockets for a mobile phone, business cards, pens and files. A key clip keeps keys in a safe, easy-to-find location, while the exterior pockets are perfect for airline tickets, or other items you need to find quickly. For style, this case has a sleek, classic design, fashionable lining, metal feet to protect the bottom of the case and a removable mini bag for smaller, personal items. Targus Ladies Deluxe Tote is one of many Cell Phone Cases & Covers available through Office Depot. Made by Targus. see more...

Heather L.
London, OH
Durability, comfort, and fashion all in one! Look, and feel great all while knowing this is a bag that will last! Can go with both a buisness and casual look. Can be worn day after day and still look new. A woman's dream bag in a fast paced constantly moving environment or a laid back here to there kind of day!
Ingrid J.
Browns Summit, NC
This is a very beautiful purse. With a spacious inside and a beautiful black shiny color. I love the color . I recoment this to any woman that has children because it fits many different types of bottles and diapers.
Lucy L.
Galveston , TX
I absolutely LOVE this bag, I love fashion so I typically switch purses daily. But this bag goes so well with pretty much everything in my closet that I end up leaving home with this one more times than not
Jaqueline H.
A 5 star because it has everything any women would need of a tote, work at a hospital and ever since I bought this bag I have managed to always have everything I need.
Shay A.
Omg, I did not expect to see this bag on here! My mom has this bag lol. She loves it and she carries it everywhere with her important papers in it.
Ericka M.
Doral, FL
This handbag is perfect for charging many things inside, for example use it to go to univversidad books and entered my makeup bag and my purse
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
This looks like a very durable tote to hold what ever you need to carry. It's also nice because it's black and black goes with every thinh
Jennifer W.
Phoenix, AZ
They are expensive but they are worth the money. They last longer, are super cute and super durable. The designs are beautiful.
Kathy S.
Victorville, CA
I love the durability of my bag. You am always on the go and need something that would hold up and j found it in this bag.
Tosha C.
Crab Orchard , KY
Durable, easy to clean, but the middle compartment needs to be wider it is hard to fit everything you need into this bag
Grace C.
Orlando, FL
Where do they sell these?
Courtney A.
Would this bag suit a teenager girl??
ruth e.
Stockton, CA
Where can I get this?
Edgar L.
Corona, NY
Where can I buy a bag like this? this color is beautiful !
Quesia L.
Quais as lojas ou distribuidora aqui no Brasil posso encontrar?