BY TARGUS MOBILE #52 in Cell Phone Accessories

The Targus Slim Stylus is specially designed to complement capacitive touch smartphones including tablets; smartphones and iPods. Smaller form factor 6mm tip Control Soft; durable rubber tip allows you to easily control and navigate your smartphone without scratching the surface. Smudge free Using the stylus keeps the screen clean of smudges and fingerprints. Easy to use The stylus engages directly with your smartphone; requires no power or software to operate and instantly works out of the box. see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Sarah F.
Lakeside
This works great on all my capacitive touch-sensitive devices: Samsung Galaxy s5, Asus Vivotab 8 tablet, and even laptop touchpads! Solid, lightweight design, with a small clip for pocket. I bought it mainly for my tablet because the touch resolution is not very high. The close (X) button on the 8 inch screen is difficult for my large fingers to register. But this stylus allows me more precision to navigate the small menus, and even draw in MS Paint more easily than a bluetooth mouse! The tip is squishy conductive rubber that won't scratch your screen or screen protector. The only problem I have experienced is the small size enables it to get lost rather easily. Oh well, they're cheap enough I can have a few on hand.
Beisnel V.
Es un excelente producto. Me encanta, lo recomiendo a todos y los invito a usarlo, no se arrepentirán de usar este producto. Es un producto de alta calidad. gracias por compartir. recomendando 100%, gracias por lo mejor. el mejor producto en el mercado
youssouf b.
rue 78 n 12 brigui maghnia tlemcen
Hi my Name is benammar youssouf I am a big fan from algeria I hope getting some free souvenirs from my big love haytaim sample and I will be very greatful .This is my address :rue 78 n 12 city brigui maghnia
AND THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH FOR ALL TIMES !
Ahmed S.
obviously I need one to do a review on it but in my country this mark does not go in so I hope you can send me a free one to do a review on it and thank you very much.
marwa e.
exellent product for my phone really i need this product for my fingers sometimes i put a nail polish and i can t writing any thing