BY TARGUS

Targus laptop charger see more...

Terah B.
Terah B.
Flint, Mi
Very pricey but they work pretty well. I do wish you could just buy the one that fits your laptop instead of getting a bunch of extra pieces.
Maria R.
Maria R.
I used to own one of these when I thought my laptop's charger wasn't working but then found out my computer had stopped working. The charger is useful tho.
Mary F.
Mary F.
Canton, MI
These chargers are nice for when the original cord for my laptop started to fray. Not too expensive and works great.
Maya H.
Maya H.
Maplewood, NJ
This universal charger came in handy when I lost my previous one and had to run out quickly and buy a new, but the product overall i s not very durable with the wires becoming exposed within 3 months of purchase. I've gone back to the store to buy 3 of them and I don't think I'll be continuing the cycle.
محمد عمر ا.
محمد عمر ا.
blida ouled yaich
Very wonderful product very like I am happy to deal with you and also I am happy to offer this product on my channel and if you allow send this product to review it on my channel and this is my address: cite 1240 Logts bt 53 N09 code : 09015 ouled yaich blida algerien
Maria L.
Maria L.
caicó
o produto é mais ou menos mais AJUDA MUITI QUANDO O COMPUTADOR ESTA DESCARREGANDO E SE ESTA LONGE DO CARREGADOR