Targus Laptop Case, black, ballistic Nylon Trgocn1 23l342

by Targus

Targus OCN1 Notepac Laptop Case, Ballistic Nylon, 15-3/4 x 5 x 14-1/2, Black TRGOCN1 TRG OCN1, Fits laptops with screens up to 15.4. This laptop carrying case has a detachable shoulder strap with cushioned pad. Includes workstation area. Flap pockets for PC cards, disks, phone, PDA or glasses, holders for pens and business cards. Adjustable padded PC section. For Device Type: Notebook; Material(s): Ballistic Nylon; Carrying Method: Carrying Handle; Shoulder Strap; Color(s): Black, UPC 092636920104Fits laptops with screens up to 15.4'. This laptop carrying case has a detachable shoulder strap with cushioned pad. Includes workstation area. Flap pockets for PC cards, disks, phone, PDA or glasses, holders for pens and business cards. Adjustable padded PC section.

It can hold a laptop and a few extra things you may need
How much stuff can it hold
Start your review of Targus Laptop Case, black, ballistic Nylon Trgocn1 23l342!
How would you rate this product?
Chula Vista, CA
These are great for a business person ! They look great and have many different compartments!!!!
Wonderful product..!!! I absolutely love this laptop case.! It's also my favorite color!
Palmdale, CA
This is so perfect for your laptops but I wish it had a more cute design the. This
Laurel, Md
If you are a business person on the go this is a product for you, durable and sleek
I love this product! Durable, valuable, and fashionable! I want one in every color!
Brooklyn, NY
I love you so much fun and addicting than the had to do it again in a while ago
I love you so much fun and addicting than the had to do it again in a while ago
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
Fits laptops with screens up to 15.4". Detachable shoulder strap with cushioned pad. Flap pockets for PC cards, disks, phone, PDA or glasses, holders for pens and business cards. Adjustable padded laptop section. Full-length exterior document pocket.
This seemed like a great bag to keep my tablet safe, I never treaded it roughly, yet somehow one of the straps started wearing down completely. It was a shame, because apart from that it stood up well and protected my tablet.
Cambridge, ON
Fashionista Expert Level 5
2,030 reviews
This laptop case looks very durable and roomy to be able to put a laptop and other accessories in it like a note book I phone and a tablet
Mediaș. SB
This is a very high quality brand that I've been loving lately! And the great thing about this is that it is on the cheap side!