Targus 16

Targus 16" City Smart Slipcase - Black (TSS59400UST)

BY TARGUS

Find electronics carriers and protectors at Target.com! Targus 16" city smart slipcase - black (tss59400ust) see more...

• Does anyone know what you can put in here? is it for comp...2 Answers
Targus 16
Targus 16" City Smart Slipcase - Black (TSS59400UST)
Alma S.
Wilmington, IL
This is a nice case. However, it is a bit narrow so if you have a 16 inch laptop that is a bit wider due to the screen, pass on this one. My Asus didn't fit. A mac would though. The material is quite handsome and it was a shame that this didn't fit.
Vivian T.
Clive, IA
This case is great for all of my tech products. It fits my laptop and my iPad and also my other necessities. Holds well and is comfortable to carry.
Heather D.
Norristown, PA
This is a nice bag. Its not to bulky or heavy and not too small. It carries your laptop and a few other items but not big enough for books, etc.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Great for my 15.6" laptop! I'm able to fit both my laptop and the charger. Just wish it had an extra pocket big enough to put my wireless mouse.
brittany  t.
Pittston, PA
I use this bag to carry around my laptop! works perfectly and is quite trendy if you ask me! would definitely buy again
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
Nice bag. Holds well and very convenient. I use it quite often. The strap is nonslip amd holds true to it.
Priscilla G.
Have one for my laptop love the extras pockets and the extra handle it has
Emilie  J.
I love it so much bc its Black and big😍
Love love love it
Its perfect to a walk to the City and shopping ;)
I Think its cool and smart
Marah N.
Calgary, AB
I hate this bag it doesn't work and it broke on the first time I used it so
naomi s.
Sc, ['', '', '']
Does anyone know what you can put in here? is it for computers or like smaller devices?!?@!?