BY TARGET

Neith J.
Neith J.
Target.com has consistently delivered excellent service. Their store pick ups for in stock items are quick and always accurate, their shipping is also great and reasonably priced and/or free. Clearance shopping is also simple...

And, as a bonus, it's very easy to be in the store and go online with their free wifi if an item you came for is no longer being stocked at that location. For example, sometimes they change the seasonal scents of my hand soap refills. In an instant I can find out if my scents are available to order, or if I should switch scents and buy one that is in stock at that location.
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
Target's website is great.  I really fell in love with it when they did Black Friday deals early.  I really wanted to get my son an iPad for Christmas and Target had the best deal but I knew there would be a huge line for it at the stores.  I was able to just buy it online and it was shipped right away.  Couldn't have asked for a better experience.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Orem, UT
Ok first of all, why wouldn't you want to go in the Target store?! The atmosphere is clean and amazing every time. But, if you are more of an online shopper Target.com is a pretty great website. They have free shipping on $25 and up which is great. And they have seriously cheap clearance clothing online. I recommend shopping here.
Carla P.
Carla P.
Blacksburg , VA
Target is my weakness! I am a millennial mom with a coffee addiction so obviously I have found my home. I love the fact that I can find great clothes for my whole family while enjoying a good cold brew coffee, but I can also find the eco friendly products that really mean the most to me. I will always be a supporter of Target!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Klamath Falls, OR
I shop target.com SO MUCH! Mainly because the closest Target store is 90 minutes away, but more so because they have a great online plus size clothes selection that's just not available in store. They have free shipping on orders over $35, plus free returns. So it's easy to send stuff that isn't quite right back.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Vineyard, UT
As someone who has a red card, I love being able to get my 5% off and free shipping when I shop online! Target.com is really convenient and it's an easy site to navigate. If you like shopping at an actual Target store, I think you'll enjoy shopping on their website!!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Dallas, TX
Seriously, who doesn't love Target?! The best everything store. I typically use Target.com for finding things I like, then seeing if they are in stock at the Target store by my house, because it is so close. Checking prices of things as well.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Middleton, WI
Zero bad words to say about target.com. Love that Red Card holders get free shipping. They have every product I have ever looked for. The site could use a tiny update, and it's a little cluttered, but it doesn't interfere with the shopping experience at all!
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Dayton, OH
Shipping is usually fast and I love how easy the site and app is to navigate. Its great that you can order online and pick up in store and also see whats available in store.
Caroline d.
Caroline d.
I like this store because it has a good price. I can find everything I need. The quality is good for the price. I'm a customer and I really recommend it.