Target.com uploaded by Erika E.

BY TARGET #2 in Online Retailers

Charley S.
I love Target’s website! It’s user friendly and easy to navigate. If you choose your local store and then search products, you can see if that location carries it, if any are in stock, and which isle it’s located in. They have free store pickup (if the item is eligible for store pickup) and free home shipping (if you’re a redcard member). Their redcard takes an additional 5% off your total, online as well as in store. Their shipping is fast and I’ve never experienced damage or poor packaging on delivered items. Would definitely recommend Target.com to everyone!!
Ashley H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Target is one of my absolute favorite stores! It’s one of those places you can walk in to buy one thing and walk out with a buggy full of stuff you had no idea you needed. My daughters love going to target with me. We always find something new and exciting there. I even enjoy buying my clothes from target because they are that good! The closest store to me is an hour away, so I can’t go too often. If there’s something I need/want I order online. If I am near one, I don’t pass up the chance to go take a look around. Even their dollar spot is great!
Gabby D.
Naples, FL
I LOVE TARGET 🎯 sooo much they have EVERYTHING. They have the best makeup stuff, best clothing, best purses and sun glasses . I get like everything from target I can shop there all day. They have the cutest shoes, i literally spend hours at this place. I first start off at the purses and sun glasses, then the bracelet. Then I go to the socks then the bathing suits. After that I go to the clothes and electronics. I save the best for last and that is the MAKEUPPPPP AND FACIALLS. Their face mask smells so amazing!!! And feel so good on your skin. I also love their products because they are more kinda on the natural side. They basically have everythinggg. Target I love your stores they are AMAZINNGGGG!
Brittany O.
San Jose
Good most of the time, no complaints on arrival time ,except their new shipping program. Not everything can ship express and they don’t tell you till the order is placed...for customer service it depends if I get a person in the USA for customer service or if it’s outsourced. I think there is room for improvement and they could work on their offerings for express shipping as it’s not a cost issue as one dvd might ship express and another won’t , and there’s no explanation.maybe add a filter for “can ship express”?
Kim W.
Austin, TX
Like many moms my age, I LOVE Target! The children's clothes that they carry are the cutest, and I am a SUCKER for their home decor, home goods, and -- of course -- the seasonal items like holiday products. I do ALL of my Christmas shopping (decor, wrapping paper, embellishments, Christmas cards, etc) at Target. LOVE it. That being said, their website is not my favorite, although it is relatively easy to navigate and use. The one thing that I find that knocks a star off in my review is that the website shows ALL products in a category, even if it's something that they haven't sold/carried in months. Not sure if this is a website glitch, or if it's intentional. Everyone's tastes & preferences will be different on this, I'm sure, but I would personally prefer to only see current products available to me to purchase in-store or online. Other than that, no complaints! (Target 4 Lyfe) :D
Darlene R.
Brimley
Target is a great place to shop most of the times. They have a great variety of products for everyone. Even my pets benefit from their selection of food, treats , toys, and even clothing. I just didn’t like their credit policy , so I cancelled my card. Then they tried to get me to sign up for a debit card. They say you will save 5% at their store. Well my debit card I have saved me cash back at a large variety at food, gas, and department stores so why change.
Jennifer K.
Staten Island , NY
Omg Target is one of my favorite places ever, I legit think I’m here about 4/5 times a week. Everything I need in one convenient location. I get most of my holiday supplies and gift wrap from target. They have good sales and I’m always checking out their clothing section which ( just gets better even with their new plus size options—- thank you very much). And of course with a ton of nephews to buy for it’s great for me to stop in and get everything they need for all ages!
Elisabeth J.
Canby, OR
I have had very little issues using target.com but I know that can be a by user experience. It’s easy to add things to your cart and I love the easier to use and updated app. It makes it easy to see online if something is available before you head to the store and in store pickup is amazing. I cannot wait until target starts doing a click and pick type thing where they bring stuff to your car!
May W.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
I LOVE TARGET. I dont know if there is anyone in the world who doesnt enjoy target--aside from the main reason being it takes all your money lol! Personally, I feel like you can find anything at Target and its just a nice place to kill time if youre just waiting for someone to meet you up at the mall. I love browsing the target shoe section or their snack section because its always affordable
Abbey R.
Honolulu, HI
I love target.com. I used them for my wedding registry and it was so easy, and things were sent right to my house. I then got coupons and discounts for things we didn't get, so we could buy them at a lower price. They have  a great selection and everything in store is on the site, plus more. Only downside is they wont ship certain items to Hawaii, but that's not unusual out here.
Lexi W.
Do you do any Christmas shopping here?