Target.com

What is your favorite section at target [user:liz_dubs] ?
What’s your favorite store to shop in?
Do you shop online at Target? If so, what’s your experience? [user:iitssdee] [user:gzfym]
Start your review of Target.com!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoBellevue, NE
Target is every girls dream! They literally have everything even if it is items you never knew you needed! I could go in there for one item, and come out with 50 more items. It is the best store to shop at. The workers are so friendly and are right on it if you need help. There is always stocking the shelves to make sure you can find what you need. I go here so much it is like I live there lol. If you never been in target go!!!
2 years agoTinley Park, IL
I’m not a big shopper at target, I think they’re overpriced for a lot of their products and don’t have a wide variety. I come here for a few things, not a lot though. I will be going their more because chip and Joanna from fixer upper just released their magnolia farms brand but that’s pretty much the only reason why I’ll be there.
4 months agoFresno, CA
Everyone loves Target! For one thing, they have everything you need, or at least close to it. Lots of sales, promotions, and coupons through their app - it’s pretty easy to save money. Employees are usually super nice and has a good store environment. Plus, love the whole “we’ll give you 5 cents for every bag you bring” incentive!
a year agoColumbus Junction
This website is very easy to navigate and find just what you’re looking for! Makes online shopping very easy! I’ve purchased many items from this website, and have never had any problems! I definitely recommend shopping on target.com.
a year agoTuscola, IL
I love target and their brand. The price is worth their quality! The only thing I find discouraging and frustrating is their sizing in women’s clothes. Their XL fits me like a M. And I’m a size 12. And their pants never fit either. I wish I could buy everything I need from target but I can’t. But I can/do buy clothes for my kids.
7 months agoFlushing, NY
Target is so addicting. Me and my friends can spend hours at target. Somethings are more expensive at target and somethings are cheaper in target. I also love how they provide a red card that helps you save 5% each time you use it at target. It might not seem like a lot but it adds up. Their return policy is also super easy.
9 months agoManassas
One of my favorite stores and addiction, like my fiancé would call it. I can go to target and spends hours walking around the store and wanting to buy everything in sight. They have the cutest things from kids clothes to kitchen items. I love that the change their display every few weeks and my favorite part, their clearance.
2 years agoGoldsboro, NC
Target is my weakness! I am a millennial mom with a coffee addiction so obviously I have found my home. I love the fact that I can find great clothes for my whole family while enjoying a good cold brew coffee, but I can also find the eco friendly products that really mean the most to me. I will always be a supporter of Target!
8 months agoCedar Lake, IN
I love that I can head to one store and be able to get groceries, toiletries, make-up, clothing, home goods and holiday goodies all in one stop. The quality is great. The store is easy to shop. And, I love the new self checkouts. Plus, you can’t beat the 5% off when using your red card... over the course of a year, that really adds up.
a year ago
I just recently got a Target Credit Card... talk about getting me into trouble! You only get 5% off purchases but boy do you make that 5% justify A LOT of purchases. And depending on your creditworthiness, you can get an OK APR but not great. Still it’s not a bad card if you shop at Target regularly.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
7 months ago
yvette T. 5 months ago
Target online is great I had a problem with price as listed when checking out but did quick chat and they adjusted immediately. Great customer service.
10 months ago
Target.com ? Has anyone else had a problem with their toddler shoes where some brands didn't fit as well as others or were far too small?
Nikki C. 9 months ago
Yes.. mainly with the canvas style shoes.