Target.com uploaded by Dunia R.Target.com uploaded by Erika E.

BY TARGET #2 in Online Retailers

Maya S.
I love Target so much. They always have great deals on items, especially on Cartwheel. I really like their makeup section, and how they carry Nyx, Wet 'n' Wild, and other brands at affordable prices. I also hear they're expanding their makeup selection to other brands so I'm super excited! They also have really cute clothes, just check the clearance section! Target also has really good customer service. And their website is very easy to use. And whenever I do in-store pickup, my items are ready to be picked up within a couple hours, sometimes less! I also love Target's popcorn, and the fact that they have Starbucks inside!
Leslie B.
Washington, DC
I love that I can buy almost whatever I need at their store. Right now I'm obsessed with their ever expanding beauty section (Yay! NYX) and the fact that they have started carrying some Asian Beauty products online. I haven't been feeling their clothes this year, but I have happily bought a ton of their clothing over the past 15 years. The reason I am marking them down is because every time I have purchased furniture online and the only two times I've ordered a large floor lamp they all arrived warped and damaged. The warping was subtle and I didn't notice until I had already dedicated a significant time putting them together. They need to improve their shipping/packaging for larger products.
Charley S.
I love Target’s website! It’s user friendly and easy to navigate. If you choose your local store and then search products, you can see if that location carries it, if any are in stock, and which isle it’s located in. They have free store pickup (if the item is eligible for store pickup) and free home shipping (if you’re a redcard member). Their redcard takes an additional 5% off your total, online as well as in store. Their shipping is fast and I’ve never experienced damage or poor packaging on delivered items. Would definitely recommend Target.com to everyone!!
Jennifer R.
New Market
Say YES to Target.com!! So easy shopping online here and if you have a local Target, it is a breeze to return any items that don't work/fit. And FYI if you have a Target Redcard (which I HIGHLY recommend!!) you save an extra 5% off your entire purchase. And if you have returns and purchased your items with your Target Redcard, you do not need to bring receipts to do your returns. SO convenient. Another thing I really like about shopping online at Target is you can purchase items that are not carried in-store, but you are still able to return in-store.
Gabriella D.
Naples, FL
I LOVE TARGET 🎯 sooo much they have EVERYTHING. They have the best makeup stuff, best clothing, best purses and sun glasses . I get like everything from target I can shop there all day. They have the cutest shoes, i literally spend hours at this place. I first start off at the purses and sun glasses, then the bracelet. Then I go to the socks then the bathing suits. After that I go to the clothes and electronics. I save the best for last and that is the MAKEUPPPPP AND FACIALLS. Their face mask smells so amazing!!! And feel so good on your skin. I also love their products because they are more kinda on the natural side. They basically have everythinggg. Target I love your stores they are AMAZINNGGGG!
Brittany O.
San Jose , CA
Good most of the time, no complaints on arrival time ,except their new shipping program. Not everything can ship express and they don’t tell you till the order is placed...for customer service it depends if I get a person in the USA for customer service or if it’s outsourced. I think there is room for improvement and they could work on their offerings for express shipping as it’s not a cost issue as one dvd might ship express and another won’t , and there’s no explanation.maybe add a filter for “can ship express”?
Sarah W.
Robinson
Target.com has a great homepage that easily allows visitors to see what sales and specials are going on at any given time. It’s attractive and easy to navigate; however, clothing shopping on the site is awful. It’s difficult to get through all of the pages without loading issues. Many of the products featured are either out of stock or only available in store. Also, it is difficult to compare products before adding them to your cart. I love Target, but not their website.
Kim W.
Austin, TX
Like many moms my age, I LOVE Target! The children's clothes that they carry are the cutest, and I am a SUCKER for their home decor, home goods, and -- of course -- the seasonal items like holiday products. I do ALL of my Christmas shopping (decor, wrapping paper, embellishments, Christmas cards, etc) at Target. LOVE it. That being said, their website is not my favorite, although it is relatively easy to navigate and use. The one thing that I find that knocks a star off in my review is that the website shows ALL products in a category, even if it's something that they haven't sold/carried in months. Not sure if this is a website glitch, or if it's intentional. Everyone's tastes & preferences will be different on this, I'm sure, but I would personally prefer to only see current products available to me to purchase in-store or online. Other than that, no complaints! (Target 4 Lyfe) :D
Darlene R.
Brimley
Target is a great place to shop most of the times. They have a great variety of products for everyone. Even my pets benefit from their selection of food, treats , toys, and even clothing. I just didn’t like their credit policy , so I cancelled my card. Then they tried to get me to sign up for a debit card. They say you will save 5% at their store. Well my debit card I have saved me cash back at a large variety at food, gas, and department stores so why change.
Jennifer K.
Staten Island , NY
Omg Target is one of my favorite places ever, I legit think I’m here about 4/5 times a week. Everything I need in one convenient location. I get most of my holiday supplies and gift wrap from target. They have good sales and I’m always checking out their clothing section which ( just gets better even with their new plus size options—- thank you very much). And of course with a ton of nephews to buy for it’s great for me to stop in and get everything they need for all ages!
Lexi W.
Do you do any Christmas shopping here?