Target.com uploaded by Erika E.

BY TARGET #2 in Online Retailers

Target.com
Target is my happy place!! Whenever I want to pick my mood up I go to Target. They always have the cutest things and are constantly getting new things in. The Bullseye Playground has amazing $1-$10 items that are to die for! They have a debit card that connects to my debit that saves me 5% every time i shop there and it isn’t extra money to set that up! The cartwheel app always has coupons so I can ensure I am getting great offers for select items! They always PRICE MATCH! So if Walmart is selling my favorite lip gloss for $2 cheaper, they will give it to me for that price PLUS with my 5% off with the Target red card I save loads of cash. Target just gives off great vibes and it is one amazing company!
Chelsea L.
El Paso, TX
Both the online store and the physical stores are traps! You get sucked in shopping for one thing and end up with a cart full of other crap you probably don’t need. But it’s worth it in the end, Target as a whole has really great products and there’s a little something for everything you could think of not to mention the clothes are super cute and affordable! I would highly recommend ordering from the website especially if the actual store is out of stock in a certain product but it’s available online, the shipping is super fast and everything is always packaged very nicely.
Veronica M.
You can find everything you need at Target from clothing for the family to food. I love their affordable prices on everything and Shop here several times a month for both clothing and food. I love buying staple clothing items here like v neck t-shirts and also trendy items. I love their high quality home goods department and the beautiful items they sell especially their holiday items.
Gladelina M.
Boston , MA
I love target. The prices are great. The quality is great. The variety of stuff they offer is amazing. They also offer same day pick up at a store and you can just go to customer service and pick up your items if you aren’t able to go through the store to get it your self. I had twins and I was able to put in my order and go pick it up when in minutes, so I didn’t have to spend and hour looking for everything I needed with my kids next to me. Love this option. I recommend this store.
Hailee W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Okay so who doesn't love target?! If someone says they don't, they're lying! I shop here at least a few times a week! The dollar section as soon as you walk in is my favorite EVER! Found some mermaid tail blankets for my girls the other day for a mere $10!!!! I was stoked since the name brand ones are $30. After I had their names monogrammed on it came out at like $20 a blanket. Love love love me some target! I could go on and on for days about my love of target! Lol!!!
Carrie L.
Summerville, SC
I shop at Target.com more than Id like to admit. I love that they have a pick up at store feature. I also have their debit and credit card which save me an extra 5% I also have their app which now theyve combined target and cartwheel into one app and you can load coupons and other offers to your app and scan in store to save even more
Brittany J.
They lack efficiency in communication when I called to see where my package was after 2 weeks and no update. Turns out they no longer carry it and cancelled my order without any communication of that. They said they don't contact the person regarding the order (or even an email) they just refund the money. But I hadn't gotten my refund until I called. Kind of a terrible way to find out I wasn't going to get my item. I would have ordered from a different vendor had I known sooner.
Beth M.
South Point, OH
My boyfriend and I use target for shopping because of how family friendly it is. Overall the prices may be a bit more expensive than other places but Target has nicer items generally as well. The employees are always so nice, and willing to help as soon as asked to do so. The stores are always clean and bright. If you use the cartwheel feature or just coupons in general, they’re wonderful about stacking them for the most savings around
Julieanna M.
If I could give target 10 stars I would! I can't say I have ever found a store like target where you can shop for just about everything I need and have the great quality and price point that they have. I have bought things online for my house, clothes and anything else I can put my hands on! I practically live at target shopping but having the access to online shop, pick-up in store and save big on items is a huge plus!
Caitlyn A.
Nashua, NH
Who doesn't love target?! And I mean love!! I go there when i need clothes or household items, when I'm bored and when I don't need anything at all. Be warned, however, you may go in for dog food and toilet paper, but you'll come out with $50 of magical doo-dads from the dollar section, some mascara, a birthday card for your great grandmother, a new cardigan and a kitchen aid mixer. There's just no way around it....
Lexi W.
Do you do any Christmas shopping here?