Marina T.
Huntington Park, CA

Who else loves that they have wipes to clean there carts :)

. ..
. ..
4 years, 11 months ago
I didn't know that. where do they have those?
Myriam J.
Myriam J.
East Orange, NJ
I love it
Camille S.
Camille S.
Salem, MA
5 years ago
LOVE this! Thats customer appreciatin right there
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Techie Expert Level 2
I love it but I definitely always still carry wet wipes because they usually out of wipes. I can't stand when there aren't any left.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Oklahoma City, OK
5 years, 1 month ago
I do when they have them, but most of the time it's empty!
Elle W.
Elle W.
5 years, 1 month ago
I actually didn't notice that they had that until recently! :P
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
I do!
Cyndy V.
Cyndy V.
Santa ana , CA
5 years, 1 month ago
Always see them, always forget about them lol
Katie B.
Katie B.
Bloomington , CA
5 years, 1 month ago
I love the wipes!!! I wish they were a little more consistent with keeping them stocked at my Target...but I'm definitely happy when they are there!!!
Elizabeth M.