by Target
Ask a Question
kari d.
kari d.

What is your favorite thing to buy at target? Food? Electronics? Clothing? Or assessories, like makeup, jewelry, hair products, etc. ?
Sarita W.
Sarita W.
Feb. 14, 2013, 5:38 p.m.
I love it when Target collaborates with high end designers. I just bought a top from the Prabal Gurung collab and love the piece! The quality feels great, even though it is polyester. Target's other clothing line is pretty good, too! I buy all of my basics from there and some dresses and accessories. A cross body bag I bought from there gets a lot of compliments :).
Faith D.
Faith D.
Feb. 12, 2013, 9:37 p.m.
I like to shop at the front of the store where they have seasonal deals on cute knickknacks and such haha
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Feb. 10, 2013, 4:41 p.m.
Target has GREAT clearances. I shop the clearance aisles...for clothes, food, electronics, make-up and accessories but mostly for home decor!
Eunice A.
Eunice A.
Jan. 22, 2013, 9:23 a.m.
I love buying food here
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Jan. 15, 2013, 3:23 p.m.
Clothing, makeup, beauty tools (like a hair dryer, mousse, etc.), vitamins, sometimes food, electronics - pretty much everything, haha!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Jan. 10, 2013, 5:16 a.m.
I usually only get hair care products there
Sara R.
Sara R.
Jan. 5, 2013, 3:43 a.m.
I like shopping for gifts for my nieces/nephew, so usually baby/kid stuff! :) I also love anything where they offer a gift card for purchasing!

Join Now