by Target
Rocky Point, NY

Krystelle P.
Krystelle P.
Oct. 5, 2013, 4:41 p.m.
Definitely Target. Walmart does not have very great service with their products, customers, and even their workers! That's why there are not Walmarts in the city(SF)
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Oct. 4, 2013, 1:04 p.m.
I'm one of few people that actually really likes Walmart, but I still think that Target wins for various reasons.
Shirley S.
Shirley S.
Oct. 4, 2013, 2:24 a.m.
I love Target but Walmart is my favorite of the two.
Jamie E.
Jamie E.
Oct. 3, 2013, 12:09 a.m.
Target! IMO they have more varieties :)
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Oct. 1, 2013, 8:59 p.m.
I prefer Target. The store seems brighter and cleaner, and they stock more interesting things. They seem better at keeping up-to-date, and with quality. Also, it seems l like they stock healthier things, but I haven't been to Wal-mart in ages to compare.
Candice V.
Candice V.
Oct. 1, 2013, 3 p.m.
Target!!!! It's cleaner and the employees are more helpful than any Walmart I've ever been to.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Oct. 1, 2013, 12:38 p.m.
Target , they have a better selection of clothing and non-grocery items, but if you want a larger selection of groceries, go to wal-mart.
Amanda F.
Sept. 30, 2013, 9:34 p.m.
Target. always.
Amanda F.
Sept. 30, 2013, 9:33 p.m.
Target. always.
Abby M.
Abby M.
Sept. 30, 2013, 4:17 p.m.
Target. Walmart give off the connotation of being only for poor people; i know it is a little rude to say but we are all thinking it.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Sept. 30, 2013, 3:36 p.m.
If Target was closer to me than Walmart, I'd say Target, but it's not.
Rosalba G.
Rosalba G.
Sept. 30, 2013, 2:59 p.m.
For clothes & Shoes, Target.
Sheena N.
Sheena N.
Sept. 30, 2013, 1:44 p.m.
Personally I'm a walmart lover.. just bought a great quality vibrating chair there that was on sale for 20$ for my baby!
Rachel S.
Sept. 30, 2013, 12:04 p.m.
Target!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Sept. 30, 2013, 10:29 a.m.
Target. Hands down. Walmart is always out of stock and the employs are never very nice. Target always has what I am looking for and are normally much nicer.
Lynn F.
Lynn F.
Sept. 29, 2013, 7:07 p.m.
I usually go to Target. I think it's easier to find things there.
Mary A.
Mary A.
Sept. 29, 2013, 7:01 p.m.
Hmmm, this is a tough one, each store has its benefit. i would go for the two
Julie M.
Julie M.
Sept. 29, 2013, 6:53 p.m.
Target. I find Walmart to be the one of the worst places to shop. Walmart always has the rudest customers who have no regard for other people's space.
Karen A.
Karen A.
Sept. 29, 2013, 6:32 p.m.
Target I find it more cleaner
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Sept. 29, 2013, 3:35 p.m.
Target has recently come in first for me over Walmart. Walmart has raised there prices and there customer service has declined. Target keeps up to date on fashion and beauty. Teaming up with new brands all the time. There grocery selection is growing and prices have too beat out Walmart. So in closing I say Target ! =D
Kate S.
Kate S.
Sept. 29, 2013, 1:59 p.m.
Target is a little bit more expensive, walmart's quality isn't the best
Lexy N.
Lexy N.
Sept. 29, 2013, 4:25 a.m.
Target. No contest.
Rachel S.
Sept. 28, 2013, 7:45 p.m.
Target!
Alexa B.
Alexa B.
Sept. 28, 2013, 6:18 p.m.
Target, hands down!
Amber C.
Amber C.
Sept. 28, 2013, 5:39 p.m.
TARGET!