by Target
Ask a Question
Kelli S.
Kelli S.
Rockholds, KY

I love the dollar bins. What is your favorite things to purchase from the dollar bins?
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
March 30, 2016, 12:34 a.m.
Mine would have to be the cute character socks
Adelle M.
Adelle M.
March 21, 2016, 3:42 a.m.
I love that they have such cheap holiday items and craft supplies
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Feb. 22, 2016, 3:27 p.m.
Notepads and small gifts for friends and students
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Jan. 22, 2016, 7:54 p.m.
I get the notepads, especially when they have magnetized ones that I can stick on the fridge. I make a LOT of lists.
Jeff B.
Jeff B.
Jan. 10, 2016, 12:57 p.m.
Toys and rain ponchos lol!
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Dec. 19, 2015, 8:11 p.m.
Gift bags you can never have to many gift bags
Josh P.
Josh P.
Sept. 18, 2015, 12:32 p.m.
I like looking at what's in them, but honestly don't purchase much from them. Some of the electronic accessories catch my eye often.
Eva W.
Eva W.
Sept. 11, 2015, 4:41 p.m.
Their Japanese snacks!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Aug. 31, 2015, 12:53 a.m.
Anything arts & craft-sy!
Beverly P.
Beverly P.
Aug. 31, 2015, 12:16 a.m.
Stocking stuffers during Christmas.
Savannah O.
Savannah O.
Aug. 23, 2015, 11:38 a.m.
Cute trinket items generally
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Aug. 22, 2015, 12:31 p.m.
Organization stuff or stocking stuffers
Casey I.
Casey I.
Aug. 10, 2015, 11:42 a.m.
Just yesterday I got super glue, scrubbies, and a cute fridge white board from the dollar bins!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Aug. 7, 2015, 12:26 p.m.
Anything Disney or Hello Kitty.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Aug. 6, 2015, 12:52 a.m.
I love them too. It's fun to find little gifts for family and friends. Cheap!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
July 27, 2015, 4:21 p.m.
Seasonal/Holiday items - then I don't feel bad if I never use them again!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
July 21, 2015, 10:06 a.m.
I like to buy the reusable childrens tote and I use them as gift bags
ashley k.
ashley k.
July 20, 2015, 2:21 p.m.
I don't have one favorite item, but I can't enter the store without checking out the dollar bins.
Bailey T.
Holiday stuff!
Shayreem S.
Shayreem S.
July 10, 2015, 7:47 p.m.
The frosted animal cookies big bag!
Kae G.
Kae G.
July 1, 2015, 5:54 p.m.
I love their cute little desk accessories and craft supplies!
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
July 1, 2015, 1:07 a.m.
I found the cutest little pots that came with poppies and sunflower seeds to grow for only $1!
liz B.
liz B.
June 17, 2015, 4:10 p.m.
I got a pretty floral design basket a few weeks ago.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
June 14, 2015, 3:51 p.m.
I can't help not looking at the $1 bins! They have some really cute little things for stocking stuffers and pet items!! The one thing I always buy though is the Hello Panda chocolate filled biscuits or a Charleston Chew :)
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Dec. 5, 2014, 8:36 a.m.
I love the seasonal items - like right now, there's great Christmas items that are perfect for stocking stuffers.
Valerie P.
Valerie P.
Aug. 24, 2014, 12:07 a.m.
We love to buy glow sticks and puzzles for our toddler in the dollar spot!
Brandy F.
Brandy F.
Aug. 4, 2013, 8:14 a.m.
I have daycare kids and love the preschool stuff!
Kate S.
Kate S.
Aug. 4, 2013, 12:15 a.m.
Small toys, little note books and jewelry sometimes they even have good nail polish
Shonnice B.
Shonnice B.
Aug. 3, 2013, 11:24 p.m.
Little toys for baby cousins. Water toys for summer time/ beach time!
J P.
J P.
Aug. 2, 2013, 2:13 p.m.
I like buying small gifts for my nieces and nephews, such as toys, stickers, and coloring books. They make great items to send in mailed packages or stocking stuffers.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Aug. 1, 2013, 4:34 p.m.
I agree with the pet supplies comment. My dog goes through toys like it's nothing. He no longer gets $10 toys from Petsmart, only $1 ones from Target. He is still content regardless.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Aug. 1, 2013, 2:26 p.m.
I like buying decor things such as baskets and little knick knacks. They usually come in some crazy colors so I will take them home and I've them a quick coat of spray paint and they're good to go!
Emily D.
Emily D.
Aug. 1, 2013, 12:13 p.m.
There are so many cute housewares like storage bins or oven mits. As a college student living on my own in an apartment I appreciate the little things :)
Bethany L.
Bethany L.
July 31, 2013, 10:45 p.m.
My favorite dollar bin item is anything for pets you can get such a great deal on toys bowls leashes even collars from time to time. Dollar bin has to be my favorite section in the store
Cari C.
Cari C.
July 31, 2013, 12:55 p.m.
Toys for my nieces and nephews, gardening supplies, and occasionally kitchen stuff!
Gabrielle V.
Gabrielle V.
July 31, 2013, 12:37 p.m.
I love the little storage bins!
Denise M.
Denise M.
July 31, 2013, 7:44 a.m.
I hit up the dollar bins every holiday. I make goody bags for my three year olds class and always find all kinds of things to stuff these baggies with like coloring books, small toys, beach toys etc. Dollar bins are a great idea!
Valeria S.
Valeria S.
July 30, 2013, 4:07 p.m.
I always go to Target when i need to buy makeup, especially, since they have E.L.F. there.
Margarita C.
Margarita C.
July 30, 2013, 9:17 a.m.
I always go straight to the dollar section first. they have cute thing to decorate for all holidays. even organizational things. love love love!!!
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
July 29, 2013, 1:10 p.m.
I got these great accordion file folders ! i love them , i also like getting the candy for my boyfriend , the little trinkets are so good to just buy as a little " just beacause " gift (:
Krystal W.
Krystal W.
July 28, 2013, 5:37 p.m.
Everything for my classroom!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
July 28, 2013, 4 p.m.
I love the travel size items. They have some dove shampoo for guys and some shampoo for women. The shampoo itself is about five dollars a bottle. Target has teamed up wih p & G to provide sample sizes of their products. I was able to try the sample size of the clear shampoo for women for $! instead of spending five dollars to find out that I do not like something. The dollar spot tends to carry similar items in different times of the year. So if something is popular it might be back again next year.
Maria G.
Maria G.
July 28, 2013, 7:28 a.m.
I love purchasing stocking stuffers from the $1 bins at Christmas time.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
July 27, 2013, 10:06 a.m.
I love when they have little holiday things like Halloween window stickers, Sparkly Christmas words, St Pattys beads, etc. Also, I love the cute little pads of paper and stationary things.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
July 27, 2013, 2:17 a.m.
Bouncy Balls :P I always let my niece grab a few items, she loves it and thinks that I'm the best aunt in the whole world ;) lol
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
July 27, 2013, 12:39 a.m.
Oh yeah!! I like to pick up hello kitty items or any owl items. My kids have a blast in this section too. It's fun when they get random quarky little stuff. It's a treasure hunt.

Join Now