Kelli S.
Kelli S.
Rockholds, KY
I love the dollar bins. What is your favorite things to purchase from the dollar bins?
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Long Beach, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
Mine would have to be the cute character socks
Adelle M.
Adelle M.
1 year, 6 months ago
I love that they have such cheap holiday items and craft supplies
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
1 year, 7 months ago
Notepads and small gifts for friends and students
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
San Mateo, CA
1 year, 8 months ago
I get the notepads, especially when they have magnetized ones that I can stick on the fridge. I make a LOT of lists.
Jeff B.
Jeff B.
Cincinnati, OH
1 year, 8 months ago
Toys and rain ponchos lol!
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
San Diego, CA
1 year, 9 months ago
Techie Expert Level 3
Gift bags you can never have to many gift bags
Josh P.
Josh P.
2 years ago
I like looking at what's in them, but honestly don't purchase much from them. Some of the electronic accessories catch my eye often.
Eva W.
Eva W.
Techie Expert Level 3
Their Japanese snacks!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Clewiston, FL
2 years ago
Anything arts & craft-sy!
Beverly P.
Beverly P.
Fresno, CA
2 years ago
Stocking stuffers during Christmas.
Savannah O.
Savannah O.
Cute trinket items generally
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
2 years, 1 month ago
Organization stuff or stocking stuffers
Casey I.
Casey I.
2 years, 1 month ago
Just yesterday I got super glue, scrubbies, and a cute fridge white board from the dollar bins!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
2 years, 1 month ago
Anything Disney or Hello Kitty.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Port Hueneme, CA
2 years, 1 month ago
I love them too. It's fun to find little gifts for family and friends. Cheap!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
2 years, 1 month ago
Seasonal/Holiday items - then I don't feel bad if I never use them again!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Windsor, WI
2 years, 2 months ago
I like to buy the reusable childrens tote and I use them as gift bags
ashley k.
ashley k.
2 years, 2 months ago
I don't have one favorite item, but I can't enter the store without checking out the dollar bins.
Bailey T.
Shayreem S.
Shayreem S.
Kissimmee, FL
2 years, 2 months ago
The frosted animal cookies big bag!
Kae G.
Kae G.
Stickney, IL
2 years, 2 months ago
I love their cute little desk accessories and craft supplies!
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Harlingen, TX
2 years, 2 months ago
I found the cutest little pots that came with poppies and sunflower seeds to grow for only $1!
liz B.
liz B.
2 years, 3 months ago
I got a pretty floral design basket a few weeks ago.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
2 years, 3 months ago
I can't help not looking at the $1 bins! They have some really cute little things for stocking stuffers and pet items!! The one thing I always buy though is the Hello Panda chocolate filled biscuits or a Charleston Chew :)
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
2 years, 9 months ago
I love the seasonal items - like right now, there's great Christmas items that are perfect for stocking stuffers.
Valerie P.
Valerie P.
3 years, 1 month ago
We love to buy glow sticks and puzzles for our toddler in the dollar spot!
Brandy F.
Brandy F.
Bellevue, NE
4 years, 1 month ago
I have daycare kids and love the preschool stuff!
Kate S.
Kate S.
HIGHLAND MLS
4 years, 1 month ago
Small toys, little note books and jewelry sometimes they even have good nail polish
Shonnice B.
Shonnice B.
Sanford, FL
4 years, 1 month ago
Little toys for baby cousins. Water toys for summer time/ beach time!
J P.
J P.
4 years, 1 month ago
I like buying small gifts for my nieces and nephews, such as toys, stickers, and coloring books. They make great items to send in mailed packages or stocking stuffers.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Macon, GA
4 years, 1 month ago
I agree with the pet supplies comment. My dog goes through toys like it's nothing. He no longer gets $10 toys from Petsmart, only $1 ones from Target. He is still content regardless.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Austin, TX
4 years, 1 month ago
I like buying decor things such as baskets and little knick knacks. They usually come in some crazy colors so I will take them home and I've them a quick coat of spray paint and they're good to go!
Emily D.
Emily D.
Palatine, IL
4 years, 1 month ago
There are so many cute housewares like storage bins or oven mits. As a college student living on my own in an apartment I appreciate the little things :)
Bethany L.
Bethany L.
SOLON
4 years, 1 month ago
My favorite dollar bin item is anything for pets you can get such a great deal on toys bowls leashes even collars from time to time. Dollar bin has to be my favorite section in the store
Cari C.
Cari C.
Cartersville, GA
4 years, 1 month ago
Toys for my nieces and nephews, gardening supplies, and occasionally kitchen stuff!
Gabrielle V.
Gabrielle V.
4 years, 1 month ago
I love the little storage bins!
Denise M.
Denise M.
4 years, 1 month ago
I hit up the dollar bins every holiday. I make goody bags for my three year olds class and always find all kinds of things to stuff these baggies with like coloring books, small toys, beach toys etc. Dollar bins are a great idea!
Valeria S.
Valeria S.
San Leandro , CA
4 years, 1 month ago
I always go to Target when i need to buy makeup, especially, since they have E.L.F. there.
Margarita C.
Margarita C.
Williston, SC
4 years, 1 month ago
I always go straight to the dollar section first. they have cute thing to decorate for all holidays. even organizational things. love love love!!!
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Santee, CA
4 years, 1 month ago
I got these great accordion file folders ! i love them , i also like getting the candy for my boyfriend , the little trinkets are so good to just buy as a little " just beacause " gift (:
Krystal W.
Krystal W.
Atlanta, GA
4 years, 1 month ago
Everything for my classroom!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Olathe, KS
4 years, 1 month ago
I love the travel size items. They have some dove shampoo for guys and some shampoo for women. The shampoo itself is about five dollars a bottle. Target has teamed up wih p & G to provide sample sizes of their products. I was able to try the sample size of the clear shampoo for women for $! instead of spending five dollars to find out that I do not like something. The dollar spot tends to carry similar items in different times of the year. So if something is popular it might be back again next year.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Mount Wolf, PA
4 years, 1 month ago
I love purchasing stocking stuffers from the $1 bins at Christmas time.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
4 years, 1 month ago
I love when they have little holiday things like Halloween window stickers, Sparkly Christmas words, St Pattys beads, etc. Also, I love the cute little pads of paper and stationary things.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Fontana, CA
4 years, 2 months ago
Bouncy Balls :P I always let my niece grab a few items, she loves it and thinks that I'm the best aunt in the whole world ;) lol
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
4 years, 2 months ago
Oh yeah!! I like to pick up hello kitty items or any owl items. My kids have a blast in this section too. It's fun when they get random quarky little stuff. It's a treasure hunt.