Brenda P.
Powder Spgs, GA

Have you tried targets app cart wheels?

Mayra E.
Mayra E.
Madera, CA
4 years, 5 months ago
Love this app it helps when you combine it with target and manufacture coupons.
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
Silver Spring, MD
4 years, 5 months ago
I love the app. I find it's very easy to use. I can usually find a discount in at least one item I planned to buy.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Austin, TX
4 years, 5 months ago
Yes! I've only used it once however. But I plan to use it more in the future.
Pam S.
Pam S.
Soddy Daisy, TN
4 years, 5 months ago
I just heard about this app this weekend and I have yet to try it.
Birdie W.
Birdie W.
River Rouge, MI
4 years, 5 months ago
Is cartwheel some type of coupon saving?
Ladena R.
Ladena R.
Victoria, BC
4 years, 5 months ago
I've never heard of Cartwheel... I'm thinking its not yet active in Canada. Too bad.
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
I don't like it
Kaylin L.
Kaylin L.
St, AZ
4 years, 6 months ago
I use cart wheel and I think its awesome!!!
Nadya B.
Nadya B.
Brandon , FL
4 years, 6 months ago
I totally love Cartwheel! It has great % discount and you can use in on top of any coupons, sales or promotions! The most common discount is 10-15% (which is already good!), but they often have 25-50% as well, which makes it a great deal! And now you don't have to use your facebook to register/log in, they just came up with email login! :) Definitely give it a shot!
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Auburn , CA
4 years, 6 months ago
No I haven;t yet! I will have to look at it!