Emily F.
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Favorite thing to purchase?
Megan T.
Megan T.
Exton, PA
4 years ago
Target is the ONLY place that I have been able to find ELF Studio makeup products. They're so high quality but they're only $1-$10! I buy LOADS of it every time I stop in Target! Not to mention all of the other makeup brands they carry.
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
4 years ago
Target's store brands (archer farms, market pantry, etc) are usually nicer and higher quality than a lot of other store brands, and are usually a good value. I like that they respond to food trends and offer interesting sauces and premade foods at a low price.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Newburgh, NY
4 years ago
I love targets makeup wipes they are like $3 and work amazing at getting all my makeup off including waterproof
Holly D.
Holly D.
Benson, NC
4 years ago
Target-Brands to replace expensive name brands that I would normally purchase. You save lots of money for awesome replacements for your usual house hold, beauty, and food products.
mercy s.
mercy s.
San Antonio, TX
Socks, kids clothing
Courtney
Courtney
columbia, SC
4 years ago
Makeup, clothes, shoes, skincare, music, food, candy,
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Phoenix, AZ
4 years ago
Make-Up of course, purses, shoes sometimes, accessories
Rosanna M.
Rosanna M.
Lake Stevens, WA
4 years, 1 month ago
$1.50 socks (used to be a dollar :/) tees, dollar section, bedding, beauty stuff
Jessalyn G.
Jessalyn G.
Jersey city , Nj
4 years, 1 month ago
Love to get tings for my kids there
Salise S.
Salise S.
West Jordan, UT
Sonia Kashuk
Laura F.
Laura F.
Los angeles, Ca
4 years, 1 month ago
They have higher end brands that are sold at target as a cheaper collection that I love to buy when they are out.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Vancouver, WA
4 years, 1 month ago
They have really cute workout pants. :)
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Evanston, IL
4 years, 1 month ago
Clothes! they have awesome deals for kids that look really chic and cute and don't look cheap. really comfortable clothes and shoes. I shop for myself and my kids I've even picked up a couple of nice shirts for my SO. Great maternity, petite, juniors choices. I've been shopping here for a while and every time i go in there i leave satisfied.
Dayna G.
Dayna G.
Baden, PA
4 years, 1 month ago
Swimsuits, workout gear :)
Kim J.
Kim J.
Bellevue, NE
4 years, 1 month ago
I mainly do my clothes shopping there, but I've also purchased beauty stuff, food, toys for my daughter, and home goods there-- it's pretty much my go-to store!
Melitsa P.
Melitsa P.
Helotes, TX
4 years, 1 month ago
Clothes great deals on clothing....
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
Tampa, FL
4 years, 1 month ago
I love the affordable storage and decor items. They are higher quality than similar retailers, and they look really nice.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Auburn, CA
4 years, 1 month ago
Dollar section, and beauty stuff!
J. T.
J. T.
4 years, 1 month ago
Laundry Soap and Clearance items.
Libby U.
Libby U.
Portland, OR
4 years, 1 month ago
Not my favorite but my most bought product is diapers + formula.
April H.
April H.
Clarksville, TN
4 years, 1 month ago
I only shop at Target for one thing and that kitchenware. I love the dishes glasses etc
Shirley S.
Shirley S.
4 years, 1 month ago
Favorite thing to purchase at Target is Housewares they are great!
Yorddy C.
Yorddy C.
New Brunswick, NJ
Shoes and make up
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
San Diego, CA
4 years, 1 month ago
I love buying new album releases, in the first couple of days of being release they have like 3 or 4 dollars off :)
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Fontana, CA
MAKEUP MAKEUP MAKEUP.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA
4 years, 1 month ago
Clothes from the clearance racks!! love the jewelry and shoes, oh and can never go wrong in the dollar section so I love purchasing stuff from there!!!
Edna M.
Edna M.
Las vegas, NV
4 years, 1 month ago
I love to buy e.l.f. makeup and tools and clothing, lots of clothing I love to hit the clearance rack