by Target
Ask a Question
Emily F.
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Favorite thing to purchase?
Megan T.
Megan T.
Sept. 21, 2013, 8:08 p.m.
Target is the ONLY place that I have been able to find ELF Studio makeup products. They're so high quality but they're only $1-$10! I buy LOADS of it every time I stop in Target! Not to mention all of the other makeup brands they carry.
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Sept. 20, 2013, 4:13 p.m.
Target's store brands (archer farms, market pantry, etc) are usually nicer and higher quality than a lot of other store brands, and are usually a good value. I like that they respond to food trends and offer interesting sauces and premade foods at a low price.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Sept. 19, 2013, 5:49 p.m.
I love targets makeup wipes they are like $3 and work amazing at getting all my makeup off including waterproof
Holly D.
Holly D.
Sept. 19, 2013, 2:51 a.m.
Target-Brands to replace expensive name brands that I would normally purchase. You save lots of money for awesome replacements for your usual house hold, beauty, and food products.
mercy s.
mercy s.
Sept. 18, 2013, 7:33 p.m.
Socks, kids clothing
Courtney
Courtney
Sept. 17, 2013, 4:33 p.m.
Makeup, clothes, shoes, skincare, music, food, candy,
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Sept. 17, 2013, 4:16 p.m.
Make-Up of course, purses, shoes sometimes, accessories
Rosanna M.
Rosanna M.
Sept. 17, 2013, 5:26 a.m.
$1.50 socks (used to be a dollar :/) tees, dollar section, bedding, beauty stuff
Jessalyn G.
Jessalyn G.
Sept. 16, 2013, 10:17 p.m.
Love to get tings for my kids there
Salise S.
Salise S.
Sept. 16, 2013, 6:05 p.m.
Sonia Kashuk
Laura F.
Laura F.
Sept. 16, 2013, 7:39 a.m.
They have higher end brands that are sold at target as a cheaper collection that I love to buy when they are out.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Sept. 16, 2013, 12:36 a.m.
They have really cute workout pants. :)
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Sept. 16, 2013, 12:21 a.m.
Clothes! they have awesome deals for kids that look really chic and cute and don't look cheap. really comfortable clothes and shoes. I shop for myself and my kids I've even picked up a couple of nice shirts for my SO. Great maternity, petite, juniors choices. I've been shopping here for a while and every time i go in there i leave satisfied.
Dayna G.
Dayna G.
Sept. 15, 2013, 10:12 p.m.
Swimsuits, workout gear :)
Kim J.
Kim J.
Sept. 15, 2013, 8:52 p.m.
I mainly do my clothes shopping there, but I've also purchased beauty stuff, food, toys for my daughter, and home goods there-- it's pretty much my go-to store!
Melitsa P.
Melitsa P.
Sept. 15, 2013, 7:53 p.m.
Clothes great deals on clothing....
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
Sept. 15, 2013, 3:47 p.m.
I love the affordable storage and decor items. They are higher quality than similar retailers, and they look really nice.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Sept. 15, 2013, 3:38 p.m.
Dollar section, and beauty stuff!
J. T.
J. T.
Sept. 15, 2013, 2:25 a.m.
Laundry Soap and Clearance items.
Libby U.
Libby U.
Sept. 14, 2013, 3:19 p.m.
Not my favorite but my most bought product is diapers + formula.
April H.
April H.
Sept. 14, 2013, 11:21 a.m.
I only shop at Target for one thing and that kitchenware. I love the dishes glasses etc
Shirley S.
Shirley S.
Sept. 14, 2013, 2:27 a.m.
Favorite thing to purchase at Target is Housewares they are great!
Yorddy C.
Yorddy C.
Sept. 13, 2013, 11:04 p.m.
Shoes and make up
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Sept. 13, 2013, 6:35 p.m.
I love buying new album releases, in the first couple of days of being release they have like 3 or 4 dollars off :)
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Sept. 13, 2013, 5:18 p.m.
MAKEUP MAKEUP MAKEUP.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Sept. 13, 2013, 4:44 p.m.
Clothes from the clearance racks!! love the jewelry and shoes, oh and can never go wrong in the dollar section so I love purchasing stuff from there!!!
Edna M.
Edna M.
Sept. 13, 2013, 4:34 p.m.
I love to buy e.l.f. makeup and tools and clothing, lots of clothing I love to hit the clearance rack

Join Now