Amanda L.
Carrollton , Tx

Favorite thing to buy from target?

Julie K.
Julie K.
Burbank, CA
4 years ago
Stylish and trendy but affordable home decor. And exclusive beauty products, like Sonia Kashuk and Boots.
Imani T.
Imani T.
Apopka, FL
Health and beauty items
Francesca H.
Francesca H.
Los Angeles, CA
4 years, 1 month ago
I really like to buy my makeup from Target. Not only do they accept Target as well as manufacturer coupons, the Cartwheel app and the Redcard 5% discount helps too! But the kicker is their makeup return policy. I feel secure in my purchase knowing that I can get my money back if the product doesn't work for me.
Yeymi Q.
Logan S.
Logan S.
Silver Spring, MD
Techie Expert Level 1
Great, cheap beauty products and travel sized items.
Maria w.
Maria w.
4 years, 1 month ago
Make up, baby stuff and clothes :)
Vickie M.
Vickie M.
Aledo, TX
4 years, 1 month ago
They always have the cheapest cereal in our area!
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Diamond Bar, CA
Beauty products
WHITNEY C.
WHITNEY C.
4 years, 1 month ago
Makeup! ELF NYX Wet n Wild. Sometimes I like finding clothes on clearance :)