Elinor M.
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does anyone else have a hard time leaving Target? Or a hard time driving by with out going in? Lol no one I know ever wants to go to Target with me, they all dread it because I never want to leave. Target is my happy place.
Aubrey R.
Aubrey R.
Dec. 5, 2013, 3:37 p.m.
Best. Place. Ever.
Sherrie K.
Sherrie K.
Dec. 3, 2013, 8:33 a.m.
I worked near a target and everday on my lunch break I was there. I feel they have better stuff. Their home decor I love
Ladena R.
Ladena R.
Nov. 30, 2013, 2:02 a.m.
Target is my happy place too. I honestly look forward to going there. I usually go twice a week. I could spend hours in there. If I didn't have a full time job I think I'd have to work there!
Tabatha C.
Tabatha C.
Nov. 26, 2013, 10:55 a.m.
Yes!! I use Target as my pharmacy and never can just go in to get the medication...always end up walking out with way more than I needed!
Deanna W.
Deanna W.
Nov. 25, 2013, 11:31 p.m.
Lol!! I know how you feel!
Shauna B.
Shauna B.
Nov. 23, 2013, 6 p.m.
YES!! It's my go-to place when bored, blue, angry, etc. I can always find something that I "need"!
Tricia J.
Tricia J.
Nov. 23, 2013, 1:28 p.m.
Yes! lol, I love love love Target and now that they have a Starbucks in there this too is my happy place. If only I can get the kids to stay home with my hubby then I could go up there and sip my Starbucks and shop .... but I may be there a while:0)
Amber B.
Amber B.
Nov. 23, 2013, 1:04 p.m.
It is seriously an awesome store! :)
Emily S.
Emily S.
Nov. 22, 2013, 11:29 p.m.
It does take forever when we go lol. There is just so much to look at! My husband and I registered there for our wedding.... we were there for HOURS!
Joanna P.
Joanna P.
Nov. 22, 2013, 6:46 p.m.
I love seeing what they have that might be new !!
Nancy U.
Nancy U.
Nov. 22, 2013, 5:58 p.m.
I plan to live there when I grow up, lol
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Nov. 22, 2013, 9:10 a.m.
I hear exactly what your saying!! I love target and my boyfriend sometimes doesn't especially when we go together because he knows its going to be a long day! Haha
Fatima M.
Fatima M.
Nov. 22, 2013, 2:39 a.m.
I love the clothes there! so classy and not pricey!
Zia S.
Zia S.
Nov. 21, 2013, 10:59 p.m.
Yes!!! I love it there. There is always something new to look at.