Elinor M.
Warren, MI

Does anyone else have a hard time leaving Target? Or a hard time driving by with out going in? Lol no one I know ever wants to go to Target with me, they all dread it because I never want to leave. Target is my happy place.

Aubrey R.
Aubrey R.
Eaton, OH
Best. Place. Ever.
Sherrie K.
Sherrie K.
Hayes, VA
4 years, 2 months ago
I worked near a target and everday on my lunch break I was there. I feel they have better stuff. Their home decor I love
Ladena R.
Ladena R.
Victoria, BC
4 years, 2 months ago
Target is my happy place too. I honestly look forward to going there. I usually go twice a week. I could spend hours in there. If I didn't have a full time job I think I'd have to work there!
Tabatha C.
Tabatha C.
Hermon, ME
4 years, 3 months ago
Yes!! I use Target as my pharmacy and never can just go in to get the medication...always end up walking out with way more than I needed!
Deanna W.
Deanna W.
Quakertown, PA
4 years, 3 months ago
Lol!! I know how you feel!
Shauna B.
Shauna B.
Lake Orion, MI
4 years, 3 months ago
YES!! It's my go-to place when bored, blue, angry, etc. I can always find something that I "need"!
Tricia J.
Tricia J.
Erie, Pa
4 years, 3 months ago
Yes! lol, I love love love Target and now that they have a Starbucks in there this too is my happy place. If only I can get the kids to stay home with my hubby then I could go up there and sip my Starbucks and shop .... but I may be there a while:0)
Amber B.
Amber B.
4 years, 3 months ago
It is seriously an awesome store! :)
Emily S.
Emily S.
Shawnee, KS
4 years, 3 months ago
It does take forever when we go lol. There is just so much to look at! My husband and I registered there for our wedding.... we were there for HOURS!
Joanna P.
Joanna P.
4 years, 3 months ago
I love seeing what they have that might be new !!