Tara R.
Denver, CO

Do you use the Target RedCard? If so, does it work like a debit card or a credit card or just a savings card? Have you found it has saved you money?

Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
5 years, 1 month ago
I have the target debit card. You get 5% off everything and free shipping. 5% really isn't much, but if you need a lot of things from target, it definitely adds up. Plus I've bought many things online from my baby registry and the free shipping has definitely saved me money. And it's free to have the debit card! The credit card is different than the debit card, but I don't have one so I don't know much about it. Hope that helps at all.