Jennifer C.
Providence, RI

Anyone tried out the Cartwheel app for Target? How does it work? Is it worth the savings?

Yorddy C.
Yorddy C.
New Brunswick, NJ
...
Aja S.
Aja S.
Lexington, NC
4 years, 7 months ago
You get extra coupon slots for friends also using the app on your Facebook.
Maggie T.
Maggie T.
4 years, 7 months ago
Yes, I've used it several times, so easy! I'm not a couponer but the app makes it so easy and there's such a variety of stuff on there, and all they do is scan the barcode at checkout, totally worth saving a few dollars!
Lexy N.
Lexy N.
Portland, OR
4 years, 7 months ago
I just used it for the first time a few days ago. I also used printed coupons to make it extra worthwhile. I'm pretty sure I'll be using it more often.
Lana r.
Lana r.
Delta, CO
4 years, 7 months ago
A friend of mine who works at Target told me about the app. I love it! :) If you take the time to search through the coupons you can get some really great deals! Definitely worth it.
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
New Haven, CT
4 years, 7 months ago
I have tried the Cartwheel App and it is my favorite app. I love saving any kind of money, even if it means saving $.50. It's so easy and it will tell you when it expires and everything. It's easy for the cashiers too because all they have to do is scan one barcode and the savings are automatically applied. It is definitely worth it, especially if you are a college student. I got most of my dorm things on sale.