BY ZEVIA

Find Soft Drinks And Water at Target.com! Zevia Diet Cream Soda All Natural Soda 12 oz 6 pk see more...

Megan G.
Burleson, TX
I love Zevia! My favorite flavors are the root beer and the ginger ale, but I do like the cream soda as well. Zevia is pretty expensive, but is such a better alternative to soda. It isn’t as sweet as typical sodas, but has a good amount of flavor and carbonation. I also love that I don’t feel guilty after drinking one!
Shanelle T.
Rapid City
You can tell it is diet soda from the flavor, but it is a great alternative to regular soda. It is very affordable and it was better than I thought it would be. There are so many flavors to choose from and this is my favorite. It fits well into my diet and I recommend it to others who are trying to make healthy choices.
Brittany P.
Denver, CO
I like that this is made with natural sweeteners. The taste is OK, but it has a little bit of a strange aftertaste. Great for that one off craving for a cream soda. A little expensive, but I’m willing to pay it because it doesn’t have all the nasty ingredients
Tara Z.
Clementon
It was delicious but went flat very quickly. The packaging made sense color wise and it was labeled easy to read. Very affordable beverage in my opinion. I prefer Canada Dry but for the price it was good! I'd still recommend it to my friends and family.
Coach Zury R.
Orlando, FL
I love Zevia! It's the best way to get the pleasure of having a soda without the 28 grams of sugar and horrible additives! I love it cause not only they have all the flavors they actually come close to the originals! I recomen zevia to everybody!
Phoebe F.
Everett , WA
Really good for a zero calorie soda, especially in cream soda which is not easy to find diet regardless. There is a slight after taste due to the stevia and it is expensive. Will maybe repurchase but not often.
Jennifer R.
Memphis, TN
This is really good! I love cream soda and if you are looking for a healthier alternative, this is it. The taste is great and I love that it has only a few ingredients. I would buy again and definitely recommend!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I used to be a huge pop drinker and when I started eating healthier I tried these. It doesn’t have the same taste as pop, but it still is pretty good. I like the bubbles of this and the flavor is good. The price isn’t that bad.
⚽️💓mjaa O.
Los Angeles, CA
This are very good! I thought it was going to taste awful but it is amazing . I don’t know where I’ve been missing out till I found this! The value it affordable I would recommend it!
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
My husband got me so hooked on this cream sode
It tastes great and i love how if has no food coloring. Its got a natural sweetner to it. And that its a soda good to drink.