BY ZEVIA

Find Soft Drinks And Water at Target.com! Zevia Diet Cream Soda All Natural Soda 12 oz 6 pk see more...

Brittany P.
Denver, CO
I like that this is made with natural sweeteners. The taste is OK, but it has a little bit of a strange aftertaste. Great for that one off craving for a cream soda. A little expensive, but I’m willing to pay it because it doesn’t have all the nasty ingredients
Tara Z.
Clementon
It was delicious but went flat very quickly. The packaging made sense color wise and it was labeled easy to read. Very affordable beverage in my opinion. I prefer Canada Dry but for the price it was good! I'd still recommend it to my friends and family.
Coach Zury R.
Orlando, FL
I love Zevia! It's the best way to get the pleasure of having a soda without the 28 grams of sugar and horrible additives! I love it cause not only they have all the flavors they actually come close to the originals! I recomen zevia to everybody!
Shanelle T.
Rapid City
You can tell it is diet soda from the flavor, but it is a great alternative to regular soda. It is very affordable and it was better than I thought it would be. There are so many flavors to choose from and this is my favorite. It fits well into my diet and I recommend it to others who are trying to make healthy choices.
Cristi M.
Little Elm, TX
I love that if I get a craving for a sweet drink, I can reach for Zevia guilt free. I find stevia sweetened items on the sweeter side and wish they could be toned down, but the black cherry stevia is a great tasting choice for someone like me on a no sugar ketogenic diet.
Joshua T.
North Little Rock
Great product! This product plays a big part int our low carb lifestyle. Great taste without the effect of other “classic” sodas. Price is higher but we continue to buy this product because it’s just better.
Jennifer R.
Memphis , TN
This is really good! I love cream soda and if you are looking for a healthier alternative, this is it. The taste is great and I love that it has only a few ingredients. I would buy again and definitely recommend!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I used to be a huge pop drinker and when I started eating healthier I tried these. It doesn’t have the same taste as pop, but it still is pretty good. I like the bubbles of this and the flavor is good. The price isn’t that bad.
Phoebe F.
Everett, WA
Really good for a zero calorie soda, especially in cream soda which is not easy to find diet regardless. There is a slight after taste due to the stevia and it is expensive. Will maybe repurchase but not often.
Erin J.
Colorado Springs
This is good stuff! Tastes like a sugar packed cream soda without the guilt. Made with stevia instead of sugar and it actually tastes really good. Make sure and drink it nice and cold!