BY TARGET #4 in Thermometers

Virginia R.
I only used this thermometer a few times while my youngest was sick, and it was amazing. Incredibly simple to use, directions were clear and easy to follow.

However, when I pulled it out for the next round of illness around 3 months later, it wasn’t working. Perhaps if if I was using it consistently it would have performed better than being stashed away.

Overall, I give 3 stars; easy to use, but not long lasting.
Sara V.
Middleton
Does just what a thermometer is supposed to do, I like that it has a different alarm for a high temperature. It was very affordable and seems to be accurate.  The only complaint I have is that it sometimes is instant read other times it can take about a minute, there’s no rhyme or reason, if you can overlook that thN Is reccomen it to others!
Amber A.
Louisville, KY
This is such a great and inexpensive thermometer. My 2 year old dislikes everything when she isn’t feeling good so having this small thermometer that gets the temperature takin within 8 seconds every time is a life saver! I would definitely recommend this to anyone needing a good old fashion thermometer.
Vicky C.
Washington, DC
This thermometer is affordable and does the job. I’ve never been into the high tech thermometers I prefer to use this type easy to read. I normally try to purchase these yearly just to make sure it’s reading correctly. Definitely would recommend this product to any mommy.
Jordan S.
Chicago
Bought this thermometer just looking for a reasonably priced thermometer but I’m not convinced it actually does its job. It is incredibly slow in taking temperatures so I’m definitely not going to repurchase. I’ll spend a little extra for a good thermometer next time.
T S.
Baltimore
Great price. Worked as directed. Package was easy to open and the item was expertly made. Clear display and accurate temperature when used. Target always made the best products so I wasn’t surprised. Would buy again if need be. Totally satisfied with my purchase.
Belinda A.
Merced, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to thermometer for when my kids are sick. I bought this thermometer at our local Target in California.  It did meet my expectations.  Ive lost plenty of thermometers and this one is affordable. I am satisfied overall with my purchase. Yes I would repurchase once I lose my current thermometer.
Taylor A.
I loves targets up and up brand. It is always comparable if not better than the brand comparing to. This thermometer is a must have and super cheap and convenient. I like it better than my expensive ones and very satisfied.
Jenn E.
Great thermometer. Works fast, easy to use. Has big numbers so it’s easy to read as well. Wasn’t pricey like other brands and does the job just as well, if not better. I’d definitely recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Melina K.
San Diego, CA
Oddly enough I just bought this today 😂. I’ve only used it once but it was easy enough. It lights up different colors depending on your temp. Green is no fever and red is fever. So far it seems to be working