Target Single Candle Holder Scent Portfolio uploaded by Jaimie G.

BY TARGET

Find Candle Holders at Target.com! Single Candle Holder Scent Portfolio Color: Silver. see more...

Shanita D.
Reading
I am in love with candles so this for me is amazing I love shopping at bath and body works and what perfect way to accessorize with candle holders to design you home with. Making your home feel and look wonderful .
Valen G.
I love theeeese! It was kinda pricey but worth it. They look super cute. I am a candle person and I looove to put these in my room and my living room. Totally recommend it!
Roxanna L.
Hialeah, FL
I love target and their candles! These tins are cute little additions to any household. I like to use these in the bathroom for understated yet glamorous decorating!
Katie S.
Apple Valley, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Target has the cutest home decor that are actually of good quality. The price is a little high on some stuff, but I love Target too much to shop at many other stores.
Alexis R.
Thiells, NY
I purchased these early last year around winter. When it gets darker out in the winter and you light these in a dark room it's absolutely stunning. The gold color looks beautiful next to a window on a cold about to be dark night
Kat T.
Carrboro, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are so cute and great for any decor from Target! I love that you can go in the store and find cute items like this to spruce up your living area. They are always affordable too, which is an added bonus!
Hilary B.
Lincoln
Target has the most affordable trendy home decor! A lot of famous designers create lines of home goods for them, and everything is so reasonably priced !
Samantha H.
Bought a set for the holiday and actually ended up leaving them out all year for decoration. They’re super cute not to fancy and affordable
Alison E.
Minneapolis, MN
I love candles, I love target, I love home decorating so all things point to this set. Love the slight glitter/shine it adds to the mantel
Felicia B.
These are absolutely beautiful with or without a candle burning inside … easy to clean and just absolutely a joy to look at !