BY TARGET #43 in Craft Supplies

Rubber stamp set with wood handle - happy occasions see more...

Evelyn Z.
hialeah, FL
A wonderful product to do with the kiddos while also making your holiday cards unique and socials. Easy to use, but a bite messing if your not careful, affordable I only paid $3.00 plus tax lol. It's time consuming but worth it because there is nothing like Family time.
Mac J.
N Little Rock, AR
I bought these for my planner. I use it every time I have to write down someone's birthday. They work great with any ink. Easy to clean after. They are worth the price for sure. I would recommend these.
Caroline R.
Shelton
I really like this stamp set. My scrapbook was very empty and boring, but these stamps made my scrap book look extraordinary! I was very satisfied with this product. It was very affordable. i would recommend it to others because I am very pleased with it.
Daphne W.
Decorator Expert
These are super cute and fun little sayings and quotes to greet or uplift someone with! Great to use with the kids!!
robin s.
New Orleans, LA
Kids love useing these just playing around, i love useing them om card i send out to people at holidays time
Edaena N.
This is the perfect stationary addition for your next project. I absolutely love my stamping kit.
Claudia R.
san juan, TX
These are perfect for sending letters to friends and family :). i have a set and use it all of the time!
Breanna B.
Love these for making handmade greeting cards and for scrap booking! They are so cute!
Dila K.
Sacramento , CA
So what can go wrong with stamps? Everything if you get a cheaply made set! But these are wonderful thick lines strong color grabbing and has most American holidays great for the kids to help with the cards or whatever you are using them for
Kacy P.
I have quite a few of the target Stamps. I like that they're reasonably priced and easy to clean.