BY TARGET #43 in Craft Supplies

Rubber stamp set with wood handle - happy occasions see more...

Evelyn Z.
Evelyn Z.
coral springs, FL
A wonderful product to do with the kiddos while also making your holiday cards unique and socials. Easy to use, but a bite messing if your not careful, affordable I only paid $3.00 plus tax lol. It's time consuming but worth it because there is nothing like Family time.
Mac J.
Mac J.
N Little Rock, AR
I bought these for my planner. I use it every time I have to write down someone's birthday. They work great with any ink. Easy to clean after. They are worth the price for sure. I would recommend these.
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Shelton
I really like this stamp set. My scrapbook was very empty and boring, but these stamps made my scrap book look extraordinary! I was very satisfied with this product. It was very affordable. i would recommend it to others because I am very pleased with it.
Genice Z.
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA
Starting to use stamps more and building my collection is showing to be pretty pricey so it's slowly growing. however I love these sets from target they work well for the price and love the inks that u can find there too
Britton L.
Britton L.
I got a similar stamp set to give as a white elephant gift and the girl who ended up with it loved it and I've seen her using it countless times.
robin s.
robin s.
New Orleans, LA
Kids love useing these just playing around, i love useing them om card i send out to people at holidays time
Edaena N.
Edaena N.
This is the perfect stationary addition for your next project. I absolutely love my stamping kit.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Altona, IL
Such a great little set! It has something for every occasion...and at an extremely reasonable price! If you compare it to stamps at craft specialty stores its not as great quality but for the price its unbeatable.
kathy r.
kathy r.
Like to sending letters this is a perfect little set to customize the letters and making projects
Eileen C.
Eileen C.
Saint Paul, MN
SO cute! They're the perfect way to personalize an otherwise boring letter or project.