BY TARGET #44 in Travel Mugs

Make waves with this sculpted tumbler. From coffee and tea to soup and hot cocoa, your liquids are held secure with the spill-resistant, snap-open lid. Inside, insulation preserves hot or cold temperatures and stands up to frequent use. Has a black bullseye on the front. Holds up to 16 oz. see more...

Target Red Stainless Tumbler - 16 oz.
  • "doesn't last or hold up very well but it is a good small cheap cup for coffee on the go " in 1 review
  • "It's such a pretty color of red and it keeps my drinks hot or cold." in 1 review
Katherine N.
Manchester, KY
Ordered online a few months ago. Use it regularly when on the go and it holds plenty of coffee/tea but I find it gets cold quicker than other models I have used.
Ramey T.
I love all my tumblrs This size! They are great for travelinng as well as for home if you have pets so hair doesn't float into your coffee!
Emily F.
Somerset, KY
I really like this tumbler! It's such a pretty color of red and it keeps my drinks hot or cold. Great buy.
Adrianne J.
Albuquerque, NM
My husband has this cup and he uses it every day! He uses it as his coffee cup :)
Stephany V.
Sarasota, FL
So great! Great price and I take it everywhere with me. Love it so much. My family loves it too.
Meg F.
Frederick, MD
Typical tumblr. When I observed this in store it didn't seem anymore special than any other tumblr or coffee mug. Durable thiugh
kathy r.
Pretty good tumbler keep things warm only thing missing is a handle..
Allison S.
Great for travel and on the go. It keeps your drink cold for hours on end, as well as you hot beverages. It is easy to clean and not too bulky.
Amber T.
I love my target red tumbler! It was a great price and keeps my drinks super cold for hours at a time!
Influenster M.
Doesn't last or hold up very well but it is a good small cheap cup for coffee on the go