BY TARGET

Even canines can get chilly sometimes. Bullseye battles the brrrs in his sweatshirt with a hood that goes up or down and can cover his head. The sweatshirt is red with a stitched white bullseye on the left chest and zips up and down. He also has on blue jeans. Your all good in your hood, pup. Another perfect addition to any target dog collection. 7h . see more...

• Love it!! Great choice of the mascot. 1 Answers
  • I would love this little guy. He's so cute.2 Answers
  • Where in Target can you get this adorable little guy? Is he only a...2 Answers
jayla f.
jayla f.
I love target for pets because I have a pet dog and its a boy and he loves target even the food and the clothes.
Caroline  S.
Caroline S.
My dog loves playing with this toy! He plays with it everyday and loves when i throw it
June S.
June S.
Aurora, CO
One of the cutest mascots out there in the retail world. I love how the dollar spot has been updated into "Bulleye's Playground" super cute!
Marissa Y.
Marissa Y.
Holland, PA
I loveee the target dog! I think target did a good job of choosing their mascot and to seek a stuffed animal. Spot is promoting their store while also helping a charity. Little kids are going to want spot the dog stuffed animals
Liliana  N.
Liliana N.
Aw so cute, gotta love spot the dog! Haven't gotten one for myself but I would love to
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Auburndale, Fl
I've seen them but never got a chance to even get one of those. I love Spot the dog lol. Wish they sell them more though.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Springfield, MA
I love Target so much that I decided to decorate my room with this little guy!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Glendale, AZ
I worked as an ETL for Target for almost 5 years and they used to give these out to recognize the staff. Not the greatest for young children as some of them have very small accessories. Target is very creative with these little guys. I know some of them are collectables.
Rachelle D.
Rachelle D.
I always get great compliments when my doggy wears this. It keeps him nice and toasty
Katie W.
Katie W.
This symbol is great for marketing purposes for target. Also the dog is family friendly as a mascot.
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
Greenwood, AR
I would love this little guy. He's so cute.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Cary, NC
Where in Target can you get this adorable little guy? Is he only a seasonal thing?
Love it!! Great choice of the mascot.
Isis B.
Isis B.
Prices?
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
Okay I just saw the price: Please tell me that the proceeds go to charity? $49.99?!!!