BY TARGET

Even canines can get chilly sometimes. Bullseye battles the brrrs in his sweatshirt with a hood that goes up or down and can cover his head. The sweatshirt is red with a stitched white bullseye on the left chest and zips up and down. He also has on blue jeans. Your all good in your hood, pup. Another perfect addition to any target dog collection. 7h . see more...

• Love it!! Great choice of the mascot. 1 Answers
  • I would love this little guy. He's so cute.2 Answers
  • Where in Target can you get this adorable little guy? Is he only...2 Answers
Marissa Y.
Holland, PA
I loveee the target dog! I think target did a good job of choosing their mascot and to seek a stuffed animal. Spot is promoting their store while also helping a charity. Little kids are going to want spot the dog stuffed animals
Michelle B.
Glendale, AZ
I worked as an ETL for Target for almost 5 years and they used to give these out to recognize the staff. Not the greatest for young children as some of them have very small accessories. Target is very creative with these little guys. I know some of them are collectables.
Nicole m.
Temecula, CA
I have a few of these target dogs from working from target but usually around Christmas time the past 3 years they have come out with one that proceeds go towards charity.
jessica r.
Phila, PA
Spot the dog is super cute!!!! i shop at target alot... so i am always seeing this little guy!!!! looks so cute and soft... just gotta have him
June S.
Aurora, CO
One of the cutest mascots out there in the retail world. I love how the dollar spot has been updated into "Bulleye's Playground" super cute!
Elizabeth C.
Auburndale, FL
I've seen them but never got a chance to even get one of those. I love Spot the dog lol. Wish they sell them more though.
jayla f.
I love target for pets because I have a pet dog and its a boy and he loves target even the food and the clothes.
Katie W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This symbol is great for marketing purposes for target. Also the dog is family friendly as a mascot.
Liliana  N.
Aw so cute, gotta love spot the dog! Haven't gotten one for myself but I would love to
Caroline  S.
My dog loves playing with this toy! He plays with it everyday and loves when i throw it
Kelly S.
Cary, NC
Where in Target can you get this adorable little guy? Is he only a seasonal thing?
Cynthia P.
Greenwood, AR
I would love this little guy. He's so cute.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
Where can I find this guy? I need him to ride in my car since Target is my second home! I do as much of my shopping there that I possibly can.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
Okay I just saw the price: Please tell me that the proceeds go to charity? $49.99?!!!
Isis B.