Add a Photo

Jess M.
New Orleans, LA
June 24, 2017, 5:23 p.m.
Review for: Market Pantry Patriotic Chocolate Candy Cookies
These are not good. The cookie itself is bland and full of processed everything. The chocolate candies are way too sweet and add nothing but a little texture to the lump of sand formed into a cookie. I would recommend grabbing some Oreos and leaving these to their infinite shelf life.
Shandelle T.
Shandelle T.
Arlington, TX
June 23, 2017, 10:16 a.m.
Review for: Market Pantry Patriotic Chocolate Candy Cookies
I love the Target Market Cookies! I always enjoy shopping at Target. I have been buying their bakery goods for as long as I can remember and it is very affordable! I use to always love Krogers bakery but now I just shop at Target. I definitely recommend!
Shanti S.
Shanti S.
Hawthorne
June 27, 2017, 3:14 a.m.
Review for: Market Pantry Patriotic Chocolate Candy Cookies
Target is really amazing no matter what target will always be amazing I love the amazing vibe it gives best off and yes sometimes it is a bit expensive but for the lost part it is affordable and I would recommend for others to shop there cause it's amazing
Monique A.
Monique A.
June 22, 2017, 2:11 p.m.
Review for: Market Pantry Patriotic Chocolate Candy Cookies
My kids love the cookies from target! They love that they are soft, I love that they are affordable and that the kids will eat them because they are pick, It is a quick pick up for a snack!
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
June 23, 2017, 3:16 p.m.
Review for: Market Pantry Patriotic Chocolate Candy Cookies
Delicious! I would definitely buy these again. They're affordable and perfect to take to a party if you forgot you needed to take something! They aren't the healthiest, but hey, everyone deserves a little treat! Try these the next time you're at target!
Sebin C.
Sebin C.
Diamond Bar, CA
June 22, 2017, 5:27 p.m.
Review for: Market Pantry Patriotic Chocolate Candy Cookies
YESSSSSSSSS!! I love chocolate chip cookies that have little mini candies as replacements of the choco chips. I'm definitely a sucker for sweet things and this one takes the cake.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Fernandina Beach
June 20, 2017, 11:12 p.m.
Review for: Market Pantry Patriotic Chocolate Candy Cookies
If you haven't tried these yet I'd strongly recommend it. They have the right mixture of flavor. add a big glass of milk and it's the perfect midnight snack.
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Fresno , Ca
June 26, 2017, 12:09 a.m.
Review for: Market Pantry Patriotic Chocolate Candy Cookies
i love sweets and chocoalte so tagets always having good deals on my sweets plus they have pizza and satrbucks what can be more awesome than that
alexis m.
alexis m.
Jacksonville , FL
June 20, 2017, 3:44 p.m.
Review for: Market Pantry Patriotic Chocolate Candy Cookies
I like these cookies they're not too sweet the perfect sugar cookies and the chocolate candy is not too chocolaty I buy these when I see them
Shantel W.
Shantel W.
June 25, 2017, 2:23 a.m.
Review for: Market Pantry Patriotic Chocolate Candy Cookies
These cookies were so delicious! i couldn't stop eating them until they were gone. They are definitely not healthy, but they are great for a cheat day.