BY TARGET

Find Cookies, Brownies And Bars at Target.com! Market Pantry Patriotic Chocolate Candy Cookies see more...

Stacy R.
Stacy R.
We in my house love these cookies. Whenever my daughter is with me when we do to Target she always asks to get cookies. I will also pick these cookies up to bring to get togethers. The ingredients are listed on the packaging. They are very yummy and I would recommend these cookies to others.
Jess M.
Jess M.
New Orleans, LA
These are not good. The cookie itself is bland and full of processed everything. The chocolate candies are way too sweet and add nothing but a little texture to the lump of sand formed into a cookie. I would recommend grabbing some Oreos and leaving these to their infinite shelf life.
Aubrey L.
Aubrey L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Cookies are always a good choice and these from Target are no different. They are delicious and festive and perfect for your neighborhood get together. They aren't crazy expensive but taste as though they should be. Target has some great things going on in their bakery.
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Milton, FL
These Cookies are Delish! I always purchase the market fresh cookies! These ones are even better because they have candy in them! I have to be careful not to eat the whole thing in one sitting lol! They are the perfect softness and go great with a glass of milk!
Jordyn G.
Jordyn G.
North Carolina
This cookies taste and look really nice. They are affordable, and I mean they only come once a year. I have had cookies like this in the past with big chocolate chips and nice big cookies that fit your satisfaction or sweet tooth.
sayra s.
sayra s.
I LOVVVVVRRRRRREREEEE these types of cookies so much and they're so good! Such a great guilty pleasure to use on a cheat day! I love these so much because of the great flavors and they're such good pastries I can't get enough!!
Shandelle T.
Shandelle T.
Arlington, TX
I love the Target Market Cookies! I always enjoy shopping at Target. I have been buying their bakery goods for as long as I can remember and it is very affordable! I use to always love Krogers bakery but now I just shop at Target. I definitely recommend!
Jasmmyn M.
Jasmmyn M.
Lexington
They are good but sometimes they keep the old ones there. They don't always have what they sell on-line at the store. I was looking for a scrub here but they only had it on-line and not the store but the lady was so rude about me asking if it was in the store
Shanti S.
Shanti S.
Hawthorne
Target is really amazing no matter what target will always be amazing I love the amazing vibe it gives best off and yes sometimes it is a bit expensive but for the lost part it is affordable and I would recommend for others to shop there cause it's amazing
 I'm so fat now but I have like all these cookies but they were really good and actually I tried making one last night like just like this cookie dough stuff and I tried making it a cake and I didn't work like it's sucked but OK just about this product it's really good and it taste really good