BY TARGET #1 in Rice

Kokuho rose sushi rice 32 oz see more...

• I am wondering if this would be good to use to make stick...3 Answers
Ge L.
Statesville, NC
I live in a small town with no asian stores so when I need rice, I normally travel 30 minutes or more. With this, I only have to go 10 minutes. It's not as good as the authentic stuff but it's the closest I have found in American stores
Mitzy G.
Pomona
This rice is a great rice . I’ve eaten many different kinds of rice ... I eat rice with a lot of my meals it’s very filling the texture is great add some condiments and you’re gonna have some bomb rice
Amarok M.
Mobile
I make nigiri regularly. I have used all different brands of sushi rice, but I prefer this brand. You don't have to wash it as much as other brands I have used, and I enjoy how sticky the rice gets.
Crystal L.
Murrieta , CA
Love this and have purchased it multiple times. My friend told me to give it a shot and I’ve been using it for over 2 years now and won’t use anything else. I use it for simple to fancier dishes.
Chouree L.
Saint Paul
We like to make sushi and Korean bimbap. We usually get sushi rice from the Asian grocery store in our city- St Paul. But when we don’t have time or don’t want to make the drive, we grab this at Target. We’ve noticed that the rice both taste just as good. There really is no differences in the texture. We cook it in our rice cooker and then we like to add rice vinegar and sugar to our rice and mix it well before making our rolls.
angelica R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Loved this sushi rice. Follow the directions to get the perfect consistency. The grain is big and fluffy just like sushi rice should be; it wasn't watery or too sticky like other brands I've used. I also used it to make spam musubi and they turned out delicious. If you have never used sushi rice this is a great one to use. It comes out great every time.
Natalie R.
Chicago
I wanted to find a ride that tastes like the rice at traditional sushi restaurants (we attempted to make sushi)... and this tasted great! Our sushi didn’t turn out great (our fault) but the rice tasted authentic
Duzong Y.
Afton, MN
This rice brand is really good for sushi or just rice in general. It is on the heavier, fatty side (not literally fat) so I don’t eat it often, I prefer Thai jasmine rice, but for sushi and kimbap, this is my go-to rice.
Elisha K.
Use this rice to make home made sushi. We add a little rice wine vinegar and sugAr to get the sushi house taste. I like it. Not too pricey. Not as cheap as the Asian markets which is a shame. Still goo d tho
Jennifer T.
Wolcott, CT
Great rice! Great for many different dishes I make for dinner! I like the stickness of it when I cook it in my rice cooker. Great price too!  Can’t beat it!
Haylea W.
South whitley, IN
I am wondering if this would be good to use to make sticky rice?

back