BY TARGET

The Hyperglide System Razor has been designed to give amazing shave glide, comfort and closeness. For best results, when your blades eventually feel dull and not as sharp as they were, replace with one of these Hyperglide approved cartridges. Find it at Target. see more...

Sarah D.
Newnan
I’ve used these replacements in my razor and love the smooth close shave that they provide. Top quality razors that do just what I need. Good value. I’ll be using them for a while. I like their durability as well.
Natassha D.
Gentle refills for your shaving needs definitely one of the best razors I have ever used I have never or at least not yet had any irritations
Amanda H.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Product is nice and compact. I like the product itself. No issues with product. I use the product about every three days.
Chevelle G.
Kenilworth , NJ
Cheap and works pretty well. The only downside is that it doesn't last very long so you'll have to buy a lot of them
Kerri S.
These razors are perfect. They do an awesome job. And the best thing is. My husband and I both can use them.
Bailey P.
kalispell, MT
These are good for the price! The get all the hair and leave your legs smooth! All the woman in my family use them!
Rachael T.
Oroville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This whole line of razer and creams are amazing. They're healing, refreshing, and the best part: no razer bumps!
christiana r.
I liked it a lot! I didn’t have any cuts or anything from shaving with it and my legs are super smooth!
Eddie C.
Grand Prairie
Great for shaving. I like the smoothness and the handle, I recommend this to anyone trying to shave
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
Continuously examines administrative effectiveness and seeks better procedures such as [tasks]